ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

ابدأ من البداية

"So wanna show us your SOUL now, bitch?" Regina taunted, she knew I never showed my SOUL to anyone and that I do everything in my power to not let people see it.

Why? I don't know why I don't show it.

I don't hate it nor am I really ashamed of it 'Why?' I question.

If it could get me out of trouble, I would show it more but...

Something in the back of my mind always echoed to...

"Never show your SOUL to anyone, understand me... Y/N?" I don't know who it is though, a memory? No it's probably just my subconscious being stubborn. At that moment Regina tried to reach for my SOUL and bring it out.

"NO!" I cry turning away and making a run for it.

"GET HER!" I hear Regina screech like the spoiled brat she is.

The sound of thunderous footsteps soon follows as I'm turning down a hallway and make a run for the exit. I make it to the exit and head for the forest behind the school that connected to the park, I'm almost at the edge of the forest when I feel someone grab the back of my shirt and giving it a good yank. I gasp as I feel myself get thrown to the ground onto my back, I grunt at the pain and look up only to the see the group surrounding me, looking down at me like I was prey. 

"Think you can get away from us? HA keep trying maybe one day you'll actually amount to some worth in this world... NOT!" One of the other bitches laughed as she kicked me in the side, hissing I curl in on myself to protect myself as the rest of them joined in, kicking me, and stomping me repeatedly, not stopping until the bell that sounds for next period went off. It felt like hours had past until the sound of the bell could be heard.

"Tsk, come on we better head back plus she's basically dead at this point, if she ever shows her face again, we'll be sure to finish her." Tsked one of the guys that was there.

"Fine whatever I was getting bored anyway." Sneered Regina giggling lightly. When I had finally relaxed a little, letting my guard down slightly, she managed to get a good kick at my face and send me flying backwards. "Let's go and leave the bitch, maybe she'll finally get the message that no one wants her here." The group laughed as they finally decide to leave.

"Fuck... that hurt." I manage to mutter out, my body in a starfish kind of pose, I struggled to get up on my feet. "Maybe I could try..." I whisper as I began to hum to myself f/t, trying to use my healing ability to numb the pain a little, thankfully a soft green glow signals that it worked. But I was so fucked up that I could only manage to dull the pain in my legs.

"Fuck it... I've already got detention, might as well just skip school and go back to my clearing." I spoke aloud, no more than a whisper, as I hobble into the forest. The clearing was about 4 miles in from the park, I've never tried going to it from the back of my school, but I knew that the forest behind my school and in the park were connected.

It took me far longer than normal, but I finally manage to get to the clearing, sighing deeply I continue to hobble before I could finally sit down against the trunk of the tree.

"Good thing I get lots of chances to practise healing magic." I sarcastically stated, at that I felt something warm and wet trickle down my face... "Oh, blood... well this is a predicament." I spoke aloud as a felt my head throb with the mother of all headaches, I put a hand up to my head and notice how my vision has gone slightly blurry, so I close my eyes to help relieve the pain and when I open them again I see...

...

A cave with streams and waterfalls. Upon closer inspection I see that the waterfalls flow up instead of down... so there more waterflys? Maybe I'm upside down or something, I think to myself.

"Come on Y/N!" I hear someone call me, I continue to look around, amazed at the sight when I hear-

"Are you just going to stand there gawking or are you gonna get a move on!" A strange voice. I turn my head in the direction of the voice and see a... person? But his face is blurred out along with other features on his body. Oh, must be another dre-

"I'M COMING BIG BROTHER!" I snap my head in the direction of the newfound voice, it's a little...

'ME?!?!'

'Hold up that's me but... so much smaller. Jeez why am I having such weird dreams lately... actually what happened in my last dream? Last time I was... somewhere? I try to recall my last dream but draw a blank and end up returning my attention to the duo. Now in this dream I'm seeing a smaller version of me, she looks to be around 5-6. Calling this stranger, who I can't even see 'Big Brother?'

"Took you long enough, come on Dads waiting for us, apparently he's got a surprise for you." The blurry one spoke sounding amused.

"Mmmm-K... *GASP* DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO TEACH ME MAGIC!!!" The little me squealed.

"Take it easy pipsqueak, you're going to burst my non-existent eardrums" the blurred guy complained.

"But yeah I think he's gonna give you a... Hand, *Snorts*."

Non-existent? What? I question, heavily confused with the situation.

"Hahahahahaha... Hey I'm not a pipsqueak!" Little me pouted, crossing her arms trying her best to hide one of the biggest grins I've ever seen on my face and attempting to stand a little taller. The guy just put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair.

"Hehe, whatever you say little pup." He snickers.

"Come on, lets head back to Dad before the puns get out of... HAND!" Little me giggles, making a pun of her own, heading in the direction which I can only assume to be the exit, laughing and making bad puns together with her... 'big brother.' As they continue on route, I notice that we're heading to a snowy town. We enter town and I notice everyone was also blurred but little me seemed to know all of them as she greeted them alongside her... the stranger.

It also seems that no one is able to see me, the town is quite small, but I also notice that, as I look up, the sky appears to be pure white and looks almost like a void. We continue till we reach a large two-story house and head inside. "Oh this is the place I woke up last time" I spoke aloud, "hm? Seems that no one can hear me either."

"Oh, I see you've returned, %#^&." A new figure, sadly also blurred out, appeared and as it spoke the last part blurred into static like the rest of the people in this town, most likely the name of this 'big brother'...

"Dad! Dad! Big brother said that you'd be teaching me Magic!" Little me squealed excitedly, I swear I could see stars in her eyes.

"*Cough* well I was planning on surprising you with this, but it appears you now already know." He spoke and, what I'm assuming to be, glared at the stranger.

"Hey, I never said you would I just said you might and w-well you know I can't hide anything from her." He deflated, while little Y/N looks to have a little smug grin on her face at the fact that he couldn't hide anything from her.

"Well now that we've got that out of the way there is a very important matter on our hands that requires our immediate attention and that is... Y/N's Birthday!" Da- I mean the figure exclaims somewhat excitedly.

"*Gasp* Dad! Thank you so much, but... I FORGOT MY OWN BIRTHDAY!?!" Little me panicked placing her hands on either side of her head as the two-stranger chuckle at her reactions.

At that point the 'Big Brother' just placed his hand on her head and spoke so softly that I had to strain my ears to hear-

"Happy Birthday Y/N."

(A/N: God I hated this chapter, if it wasn't already clear I'm bad at writing and expressing angst. Also I believe that I remember the movie wrong and the whole time I called the bully fucking Virginia, like da Fuck?! If it isn't obvious I'm trying to insult her by referencing mean girls, Regina!)