AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ayo there my lovely peeps! I've updated all the chapters to make it easier to distinguish the time in which these events take place. I also want to explain a few things about the layout and why I chose to write the story this way. I will begin by discussing some *cough cough* confusions.

Chapters are too short

This story was written in one day. Just one. That's an achievement. And the chapters are meant to be short. What I have written, I have written. There is nothing more to add (though I may tweak and edit sentences here and there because I'm a perfectionist), so please don't beg for longer chapters.

Confused by what I'm reading

You're supposed to be confused, honey! That's part of the whole purpose of the book! It is a tiny fragment in a much bigger picture I have yet to reveal. So yeah, it's not gonna make much sense (or dollars) and it's not supposed to.

• Confused as to when the events take place

All fixed up, sweetie pie. I changed the tenses in the chapters that tell of past events and italicized them. I also changed all the "present" chapters to present tense.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for reading and let me know if I'm too salty for you ;)

~ Ceci

covers and banner by @Ch31L92