 be the change.

BE THE CHANGE!
 by faith.
(a criminal minds fic)

IN WHICH,        Savannah Simmons just wants tochange the world, for the better, just like her father

change the world, for the better, just like her father.

SAVANNAH SIMMONS WANTED TO change the world, like most kids her age, but Savannah was taking this a bit further

SAVANNAH SIMMONS WANTED TO change the world, like most kids her age, but Savannah was taking this a bit further. She was always told that if she wanted to see change, then she had to be the change. So, that's what she did. Savannah had plans to follow her father footsteps into law enforcement and show the world that the criminal justice system wasn't all that bad.

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS MILDLY stopping her was, her father, Matt. Truthfully, the idea scared the life out of Matthew Simmons, because Savannah was supposed to be his little girl. He didn't want to see the world corrupt her, because he knew what this career did to some people.

AFTER A LONG DISCUSSION WITH her father, Matthew finally begins to realize that his little girl is no longer a child, but growing into adulthood. But hearing her be so passionate about her choice, he can't help but feel proud that he did something right with the way he and Kristy raised the teenager (and the teenage years were the hardest). Let's be honest, it wasn't easy to raise a carbon copy of himself.

HOWEVER, THE BEST LESSON HE could have ever taught her was that if she wanted to see the change, then she had to be the change. At least, she was a Simmons, and she had the power to conquer whatever she wanted.