Chapter Uno

Y/n's Pov:
I woke up at the usual time and got ready for the day ahead of me. The first person to greet me was my favourite and personal maid Olivia. "Good Morning Miss Y/n. Your parents sent me to fetch you, all your activities for the day have been cancelled." I smiply smile and nod in response. '{Welcome to your thoughts} This must be urgent, Father never cancels my lessons or activities, even when I'm sick.'
I enter the common area to see my father, mother and siblings all sitting. "Father, you requested me" I curtsy then sit. "My beautiful daughter Y/n, I have gathered you all here to discuss matters of upmost importance". We all look confused then my father explains the 'Matters Of Importance'. "Y/n, you have been promised to the son of the #2 Hero himself, Endeavor. I've already handled everything. You are to move to Japan and reside in the house of Endeavor, build a relationship with his son, and well, be married as soon as you are graduated." My brothers stare in shock, my mother breaks down into a fit of tears while my sister comforts her and I show no emotion even though I'm dying inside. My sister finally speaks her mind, telling my father her opinon I'm surprised she took this long. "You can't just sell her like a piece of meat! Mom, did you know about this?" My oldest brother, Ethan then jumps to my mother's defence. "Its obvious that she didn't know Shelia!! Look at her, she's in pain. Would she be crying if she knew?She's just as shocked as the rest of us!" I silently watch while my father seems to be getting more and more upset.
"Just sit down you idiots!Father knows what's best for me, I'm fine with it. I get to experience new things, Japan is an opportunity of a lifetime who knows when I'll have something like that again..so stop acting like children " My sister looks at me with disbelief in her eyes, she scoffs and leaves the room. Soon we all go to bed.
End of pov

Y/n couldn't sleep. She silently sobbed into her desk then she felt her phone buzz next to her.

                                                    Sis💖

Sis💖:Hey, I'm sorry
Sis💖:I shouldn't have done that..
                                                                                                 Its ok..honestly
                                         I just said I was fine so you guys would stop..
            I'm not fine and you knew that,thanks for sticking up for me
Sis💖:I knew it
Sis💖:Why'd you do that then?
Sis💖:You know I don't care if dad snaps at me right?
Sis💖:You're my little sister, why should you have to get married?
Sis💖:Y/n? You there?
                                                                                            Sorry, fell asleep
                                                                                           I should head in...               
                  I have twice the amount of work and training tomorrow 
                       And I have to go shopping which you should help with
                                      Also Mom and Dad may be getting divorced😔
Sis💖:Hmm..ok
Sis💖:Why is dad stressing you with so much work?!
Sis💖:Haha I would be glad, mom's too good of a person to be with him
                                                                                                               Great😃
                                                                      He just wants me to succed🤕
                                                                                                   Don't say that
                                                                                          Anyway goodnight
Sis💖:Night❤