(Fighting, blood, two-face henchmen appearing out of nowhere, slitting his throat. Dying, and then... Gray.)

Holy shit. 

Why wasn't he dead? If this was another Universe, then how did he get there? Would he be able to go back to his own? No, he couldn't. In his world, he was dead. Gone. They'd be better off without him. Bruce wouldn't chose to out him in the Lazarus Pit, wouldn't chance it. He was already worried Tim would go evil, why would he enable that? 

Answer: he wouldn't. 

So Tim was stuck here. 

Great. That's just bloody fantastic. 

Might as well have some fun though. 

...

It started off as a normal enough day, and that should have been the first warning sign. 

Nightwing had decided, due to some issues the team had been having at being covert, that today would be a big training day (although when Nightwing was Robin the team wasn't any better. Dick had slapped Jason's shoulder when he'd pointed that out.)

And when Nightwing says "training" he really means "death trap hide and go seek." 

It was insane. Half the team would be the bad guys and everyone else would be good guys. The good guys had to search and take down all the bad guys, all while not being caught by the rest. If a bad guy found you first then a battle would begin, but to the bad guy's favor, which basically meant that one of your advantages was taken away. If the good guys managed to take down all the bad guys, they won. If not, they would do the whole training all over again. 

What really sucked was that Nightwing was prone to put people who didn't work well together on the same team. 

So, there Jason was, crouched in the vents, watching the "bad guys" argue. Superboy and Lagaan couldn't seem to agree on what to do. Even after years of working together, they still hated each other. It was crazy. 

He'd just about had enough of their fighting and was thinking about just jumping down to begin a duel when the alarms began to blare. 

Alarms that only sounded when an intruder had entered the cave without permission. That is the definition of intruder, after all. 

"Training room. Now." Nightwing said into the com in Jason's ear. 

The game was immediately forgotten, Jason dropping down to land in a crouch beside his anger-prone teammates. 

The three of them silently crept out of the room, heading towards the training room. 

When they reached the familiar place, they found most of their teammates gathered around the floor. The only person who wasn't there was Bart, but that was understandable because he was spending time with his family. 

"Put the Mountain on full lockdown." Nightwing was telling Jaime. "We don't know how powerful he is, and until we do, we can't chance him escaping." 

"What's happening? Who is that?" Jason asked, racing over. 

Nightwing sighed in frustration. "I have no idea. I've never seen him before, and their isn't any facial recognition in the superhero or villain teams. He's a ghost! I've never seen anything like this before since..." He trailed off, and Jason could see the gears turning in his head. 

"Someone contact Kid Flash. Get him over here before the lock down is finished. Blue Beetle, leave one entrance open." Nightwing ordered, picking up the boy in the costume up. "Until then, we'll put him in the Medical room. You can learn a lot about someone just by their scars alone."