4-2021/12:05

The professors looked everywhere but they couldn't find the children, that's when they decided to call the ministry.

Ministry of magic - auror department
Head auror Robards rushed into the middle of the big office.
" we have 5 missing children they seemed to have disappeared from hogwarts with no trace"
All the Aurors looked very worried since the war hogwarts had been very secure.
"I will give you all the names of these children when your files are passed out."

SUBJECT :missing
Elizabeth lily malfoy-potter, 15 years old
Scorpius Hyperion malfoy-potter,15 years old
Courtney pierce lupin-black,15 years old
Callum Arthur granger-weasley,14 years old
Isabelle Pandora lovegood, 15 years old  
Last seen at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry at 7:00pm
No trace of them
No trace of their magical signature

Harry thought he was going to have a heart attack he immediately went to Ron.
"Ron I'm not sure I read that correctly" he said panicked
"No mate you read that right,we need to get 'Mione" on que in came Hermione, minister for magic.
She walked straight over to Ron and Harry with tears on her face
"How could they just vanish, how could they disappear like that" she sobbed into Ron's chest.
" I'm going to owl Draco I'll be back" he walked away with tears falling down his face.

Stmungos - emergency floor
"Healer malfoy" Draco turned around
"Your husband owled and said it important that you got to the ministry immediately" Draco quickly ran back to his office and got his green healer robes and apparated straight to the ministry.

Ministry of magic - auror department
When Draco arrived he went straight to find Harry but not before he saw Hermione and Ron.
"Whats happened Harry asked me to come immediately ?" He asked with concern
"The children Elizabeth, callum, Isabelle, Courtney and scorpius are missing" she said quietly handing him the file.
As soon as he read the file he Broke down and went to find harry.
"Harry whats going to happen now ?" He asked with tears falling down his face
"I don't know they said they can't trace their magical signatures" he said with another tear falling. They both sat together in each other's arms until Robards called them all to come to the office.
"Okay everyone here what's going  to happen we need to find 5 children and we aren't going to find them sitting here" he turned to address Harry,Ron, Hermione and Draco, "we are going to find them" Robards sent owls to Neville and Luna lovegood and told them what happened.

Neville and Luna both flooed to the ministry and went and found the rest of them in the auror department.
"This is horrible how do 5 children go missing"
Neville said angrily while Luna clutched onto his arm tears in her eyes.

Hogwarts- 2021
The aurors arrived at hogwarts as mcgonagall greeted them.
"Thank goodness you came so quickly" she said looking relieved she said as she addressed the head auror 
"Of course headmistress, 5 missing children is quite a worry and with 3 of them being Harry potter , Ron and Hermione granger-weasleys children anything could of happened" he said still looking worried.
Harry, Draco , Hermione, Ron, Neville and Luna came rushing towards the headmistress
"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN WE SEND OUR CHILDREN HERE TO BE EDUCATED AND YOU ARE MEANT  TO LOOK AFTER THEM" Harry said angrily
"Mr potter please do not shout at me, i am very sorry this has happened but we will find them"she said loudly.
Auror Robards then came in front of all of the people and said " we will need to search every area of the school and the  forbidden forest and also hogsmeade" everyone started to group off to look for them.