1-2021

Courtney lupin-black,callum Granger-weasley , Isabelle lovegood Elizabeth and scorpius malfoy-potter are in the gryffindor common room at 2 am looking through the old cupboards when Courtney spots a shiny gold necklace.
"Hey look at this, it's so cool" Courtney shouted as everyone ran over to her.
Scorpius knew exactly what it was,there were loads of books in the ravenclaw library about all different types of necklaces and bracelets
Elizabeth looked confused for a moment before turning to Scorpius her twin brother
"Scorp I'm sure I've seen one of those in father and dads office at home but i can't remember what it's called, can you remember what father called it" Scorpius simply replied "it's called a time turner el, no wonder your in Slytherin and not ravenclaw  you can't remember what anything is" he said the last bit with a sneer.

After they all established what it was they all wanted to look at it but were careful because scorp had said if it breaks they could be sent back in time, they all looked at it starting with Isabelle,the hufflepuff was always admiring shiny necklaces and rings, and then to Elizabeth and scorpius but when it got to callum, he was one of the most clumsy people in hufflepuff history but luckily Courtney held it with him, she was a gryffindor but one of the most smartest people on their friend group, but as callum held it on his own it slipped and they all lept forward to catch it and then it hit the floor.