"Shut up hoon .. all I ever want from you was your support . And you could do it by shutting your mouth . Don't ever tell them what you saw there and leave my apartment like there's nothing happened . I'm counting on you hoon . You're my best friend after all " He simply said then ended the call . Sunghoon gritted his teeth in annoyance . Jake really changed . He is not what he used to before .

He went out of his apartment and tried to call Heeseung . There's no point in hiding all that he knew . He had to tell them .

He brought those pile of letters and also the documents Jake needed . It's important to him so he'll just drop it by his office . Jake's still his friend but he was just disappointed on him .

---

Earlier that day , Heeseung was on duty at their hospital . It has been weeks since he last saw his dad and he doesn't know where is . So out of curiosity , he asked his aunt . Maybe she knew where his dad is .

" Aunt Beth , do you possibly know where my dad is now ?" He approached his aunt who's taking a break from work

" Oh my handsome Heeseungie .. I think he's out of the country right now . Australia to be exact . He has a patient there " she answered him

" What ? Why is he there ? " He freaked out .. he had sense something on this . His dad wouldn't fly all the way to another country for just a patient . This must be important and important means Min Jooyun .

" Why are you freaking out child ? You wanted to go with him ? You should've said so we could book you a flight . Do you really wanted to go to Australia that you have to react like that ? " His aunt thinks that he just wanted to travel there

"I can do it by myself aunt Beth .. Where is he exactly ?" he asked and trying calm down for a moment

" I don't know Hee .. but you could go to his office . He sometimes leave a note there where he's going in case somebody from the family would look for him and you're his son so you're allowed to know where he is " She informed Heeseung and he dashed his way to his dad's office

"oh .. he didn't even thanked me . Maybe he just really wanted to travel there that he's so excited .. He doesn't work here full time so it's completely fine , he's so young and needs a breather " His aunt just said after he left but Heeseung came back

"Thanks aunt Beth .. you're the best ! " He thanked his aunt then kissed her on the cheeks then ran away from her again

" he's so sweet .. aww my handsome Heeseung . He's been like that since he's young .. oh ! so adorable " she said watching as Heeseung ran away to the hallway .. She could see that baby Heeseung who started to run for the first time before her eyes . She was so happy that time because she's the one taking care of him since she doesn't have a kid and husband so she just gave her time to baby Heeseung . And now she looks at him growing up and even running to the hallways quickly . How time passed by so fast .

Meanwhile , Heeseung fastened his movement to reach his dad's office at the hospital . He searched for some notes that he might left , maybe he wrote there where he is now . He don't know why is he nervous when he spotted a sticky note in his dad's pen holder . He picked it up and he saw the address . He started to search for it and immediately know that it's a residence address .

He doesn't want to call him now because his dad hated it when you call him during working hours so , he just texted him beforehand and waited for him to call him first .