Stuck in Heat - Tuesday

Start from the beginning

As he was about to stand not even a second later he was on the floor, his legs giving in.  It was impossible for him to walk. That's what he get's for telling Dream to go harder–

"George are you ok?!" Dream asked a second after he fell.

"Holy fuck it hurts to even stand!" George whined, arms trembling as he pulled himself up.

Dream smirked as he knew it was because of his doing. He did the same as the Omega, grabbing a pice of clothing to wrap it around his waist, after that he got up to help out the smaller one. With no hesitation Dream just picked him up bridal style and made his way to the bathroom. George instinctively letting his head rest against the Alpha's chest, as he got carried.

Soon after George was placed down and Dream started to prepare him a bath. They were in comfortable silence for a few minutes until the britt decided to break it.

"Thank you so much Dream, you're so good with me, I love you" he gave him a warm smile with loving eyes.

Dream turned to look at him with a smile and the same look as well "You don't have to thank me, I do this because I love you too" he said leaning towards the burnett to lock their lips in a gentile, loving kiss.

As the tub was finally filled they both got it for a very needed bath. They once again fell in comfortable silence as they each washed their body's down, a refreshing feeling engulfing them. Dream was facing George's back, he saw the Omega couldn't reach certain areas of his back properly with his sponge, so he decided to help him a little. He scooted closer and grabbed the light blue luffa sponge from his hands and planted a little kiss on the back of his neck.

"If you needed me to help you, you can just say ya' know?" Dream said in a gentile tone.

"Thank you" George only purred out as the other started to scrub his back.

George easily accepted the fact that he enjoyed being pampered by his Alpha. He felt safe and well taken care off, ans most of all, loved. He liked how loving Dream was to him, it just felt right.

The britt continued to softly purr pleased of how good the Alpha was being to him. He leaned back into the flordian's chest and got comfy. Dream quickly got the message, cuddle time. He shifted to get more comfortable and wrapped his arms around George's stomach pulling him close. More happy purrs seeped out of the Omega's throat, he indeed needed a moment of relaxation before his cooldown was over.

Dream was also enjoying this quite a lot, he savored the peace full moment. He then lowered his head to the other's neck and started to gently scent him, being careful to not aggravate anymore all the pretty purple marks he has left other the britt's soft pale skin.

The couple stayed like this for a while savoring eachother's company. Sadly it had to come to an end as George started to feel heat pool up in his lower stomach, his heat was coming back. Displeased that his relaxation had to be cut short he gave an unhappy whine and raised his face to his Alpha's neck to take in the comforting scent.

Dream quickly caught on as George's scent was becoming strong, and fast. He stood both of them up to rinse off and get things over with. George ofcourse started to complain.

"Aw man, I just wanted a break, ughhhhh" he whined in a childish manner.

"Well that's just how it is babe, but it's better than taking suppressants, those aren't good for you anyways" he told the smaller lovingly.

"Ugh I know but sometimes I just hate these type of things, all my Omega side wants it's to be knotted and to be–" he held himself on the last word, the thought crossing his mind, making him blush intensely "Um- w-well ya'know, uhhh, t-to have... yea you know your not dumb..."