High street shopping.

It was warmer outside than it was inside. Celine had work, so did Lockie. Porsche and I had decided to go shopping, out of town.
"Ellie-Anna, hurry! We're going to miss the bus!" Porsche shouted and I ran out of my bedroom and down the stairs.
"Coming," I replied, picking up my white snake print bag and my bus card. I locked the door behind us and linked while we walked down the street.
"What are you planning to buy?" I asked.
"Probably everything, haha! What about you?" She laughed.
"Need a new jacket, maybe a leather one," I smiled and Porsche laughed, I was always stealing her jacket. Nobody was at the bus stop, but the bus ran every fifteen minuets. My phone buzzed and I opened it without thinking who it could be from.

Want a leather jacket? Why not use my old one, after all we're the same size.
- Mercy.

I turned around to see who was in the village. Porsche was the only person I could see and it certainly wasn't her who text me because she hadn't even took her phone out of her bag.
"What are you doing?" Porsche asked.
"Nothing, just seeing if the bus was coming," I lied.
"You're looking in the wrong direction," She smirked.
"I forgot," I laughed, making her think I was actually looking for the bus. Nana walked put of Price Slice which was just across the road.
"Girls," She shouted, driving over to us in her mobility scooter.
"Hi Nana," I smiled.
"Where you two off?" She asked.
"Town, shopping," Porsche said.
"Be careful with what you spend, don't go buying anything that you don't really need," Nana sighed.
"We never buy things we don't need Nana," I laughed.
"I mean it, Ellie-Anna, we're so skint at the moment! I've hardly got two pennies to rub together. Can't even afford to get the boiler man around," Nana hissed.
"That's Grace's fault, she's the land lord she should pay for the boiler man," Porsche spat.
"You know what she's like, now our Mercy's not here to scare her into line anymore," Nana stuttered. The bus came around the corner.
"See you later Nana," I smiled, kissing her on the cheek and holding my bus card to the man and asked for an all day pass. Since Porsche was over 18 she had to pay full price for a ticket. We sat on the four seatter, she sat opposite me and I put my feet on the chair that was beside her. I recieved another text.

Need money? Follow my instructions and thousands will fall to your feet, whenever you need it. It's a small job for a big reward, not too much for my little sister to handle, is it?
- Mercy.

"Who keeps texting you, you're looking sheepish," Porsche smiled.
"Nobody, why?" I lied.
"It's a boy isn't it?" She laughed and slapped my leg. I said nothing. "You cheeky buggar," She laughed again, believing I was talking to a boy.

The bus took 20 minuets to get into the busy town. We got off the bus and walked straight into the first clothes shop we came to. Porsche wanted to look at the new bra and pants sets they had in. I followed her, since we always got lost when we split up.

£600 if you take one set of bra and knickers and don't get caught.
- Mercy

I knew if i did this, we would be ble to get the boiler fixed by a decent plummer, but Porsche would end my life if she caught me. I put my phone in my bag and walked to the other side of the display. Hardly anyone was around and I didn't know whether thT would make things easier or harder. I also couldn't stop thinking about if Mercy would actually give me the money that they said they would give me. I picked up a one, it was white with pink lilys on and I looked at it and held it down low to the ground. I turned and walked to the side of the display near Porsche and stuffed it into my bag, zipping it back up afterwards.
"Seen anything you like?" Porsche shouted over.
"Not yet, have you?" I replied.
"I like this," She said, holding up a white bra and pants with tiny blue flowers on it.
"That's lush, would look pretty good on you," I smiled and she hooked it on her arm.
"Good because I'm buying it, do you want to go and look at the jackets?" She asked.
"No, I feel guilty on Nana because it's her money I'm spending her money and it's money she doesn't have," I explained. Porsche rolled her eyes, she wasn't as sympathetic than me and spent Nana's money regardless. She paid for the money and we walked out the shop, I didn't know how to hold my bag incase the alarms went off. I felt sick with nerves as she walked past the security guard. As soon as we were outside i heard my phone buzz. I opened the message.

Well done, leave it behind the third toilet in the public toilet next door. Your promised money will be in the paper towel box
- Mercy.

"I need the toilet," I said, dragging Porsche into the toilets which were dirty and empty.
"I do aswell," She smirked and went into the first toilet. I quickly turned around into the third toilet and pulled the item of clothing out my bag and threw it behind the toilet. I walked out the cublicle and walked over to the paper towel rack, there was no way for it to open so I pulled one of the bits of tissue out and glued to it was 5 £20 notes. I pulled out another, and another, and another, and another and another. I pulled the next one out and there was nothing on it. I shoved the six peices of tissue in my bag and turned around when Porsche unlocked the door.
"You ready?" She asked, rinsing her hands.
"As I'll ever be," I smiled, linking her arms and walking out the toilet door.