First Text.

It was November 18th, I woke up and walked down the stairs, wearing nothing more than my PJ shorts and a vest top. The air was cold and sharp when you breathed it in. The front door was wide open and I turned and closed it, before noticing something odd on the side of the bench. Nana, Porsche and Celine were already awake and ai was the last one downstairs.
"Good morning sweetie," Nana smiled and I walked over to the fruit bowl. Under neith it was a red passport, I opened it.
"I thought Mercedes was in Alicante?" I asked.
"She is," Nana replied, I held up the passport which had 'Mercedes McQueen' written inside.
"Then what's this?" I asked and everyone looked at me.

I relived this dream every night for months after Mercedes dissapeared, she was my only sibling that hadn't moved away and she was missing. I turned over in bed and sat up. It was 7:00am and the freezing cold air made it hard to sleep, I guessed the boiler was broken - again! I walked down the corridor and into Porsche's room, she had a big double bed because her and husband, Lockie, had to share where as me and Celine only got tiny single ones.
"Can I get in with you two?" I asked, popping my head around the corner and looking at them both. Lockie was still asleep but Porsche was laying awake and staring at the roof.
"I'll shift up," She smiled, patting me onto the bed. Lockie sturred as I stepped over him and sat under the duvet in the middle of them. Porsche sat up aswell and I lay my head on her chest, she missed Mercedes aswell.
"It's cold," I whispered and you could see my breath in the air.
"The boilers probably bust again, Nana will ring up later hopefully," Porsche smiled, putting her arm around me. Just then another head popped around the corner, it was Celine.
"Room for a little one?" She whispered in her innocent voice.
"Lockie, wake up! You're taking all the room," Porsche demanded, giving Lockie a huge push which made him fall out the bed. Celine quickly jumped in beside me and Lockie sat up on the floor.
"It's bloody freezing," He sighed, getting in beside Celine. I liked being in the middle because then you got a fair share of the duvet, unlike Porsche and Lockie who were tugging at each side of the duvet to see who could get the most.
"This is stupid," Lockie sighed.
"Why don't we all go and out jumpers on, curl up on the settee with a bacon butty and a cup of tea, eh?" Celine suggested.
"Yeah," I smiled, getting out of bed and going back into the room opposite and down one from Porsche's room. I put my leopard slippers on and my pink dressing down, grabbed my phone and duvet, and went downstairs. Nana was still sleeping, she wouldn't be awake for a few hours yet so Lockie was the unlucky one who was nominated to make the bacon. Celine and Porsche brung their duvets aswell and we dumped them on the settee. Celine sat on the end, the sofa was alot bigger than Porsche and Lockie's bed so there would be enough room for all of us. The doorbell rang.
"Can someone get that?" Celine shouted from the bathroom and I walked over to the door and opened it.
"Can I help?" I asked, their was a police officer stamding at the door and he looked very nervous.
"We've had news on Mercedes McQueen, can we come in?" He asked.
"Certainly," I immedietly replied, opening the door wider so he could come in.
"Cup of tea, coffee?" Porsche asked when I showed them into the kitchen.
"No thank you. We've had a possible sighting of Mercedes, nobody been down to check the area we're sending someone later today," He begun and I interupted before he had finished.
"That's good, isn't it?" I asked and the police man shook his head.
"We've also found traces of Mercedes' blood in an abandoned vechicle, few miles out," He said and we all gasped.
"I'm sorry, but you might want to prepere for the worst," He whispered and Lockie showed him out. Nobody said anything for a few moments until Celine came back.
"She's not dead, I can feel it in my waters," Celine told us.
"You can't go saying things like that. You heard that guy, prepere for the worst," Porsche hissed and they looked at me.
"We've already had the worst," I sighed, walking back into the living room and curling up. My phone was on the arm of the chair and it buzzed. I opened the message

'You heard the man, possible sighting. You never know what happens behind closed doors.
- Mercy.'

I scowled at the text, what was that suppose to mean? 'Never know what happens behind closed doors'. Who was Mercy? The only Mercy I knew was Mercedes. I placed my phone upside down and turned the tv on, the ohine buzzed again. I slowly turned it over and looked at the text messge which had came through.

'Remind me, how is Porsche and Celine? When you've been away so long you get curious. I've never seen then but I always see you.
- Mercy.'

I smaller my phone down on the chair on the arm and looked around nervously. It buzzed again and this time I more reluctantly opened it.

'Don't look so nervous, it's only me. Little old Mercedes.
-Mercy.'

I stood up and ran to the window, the curtains were still closed and the door was locked, I checked multiple times in the few seconds I was over there.
"What are you doing?" Porsche asked ans I screamed, turning around petrified.
"Oh my god, sorry you gave me a fright," I gasped and Porsche passed me a bacon sandwhich.
"What were you doing?" She laughed.
"Thought I heard something," I smirked, pretending it was a joke. My phone buzzed again and this time I just gazed at the phone.
"Do you want me to get that?" Porsche asked, reaching for my phone.
"No, it'll just be someone from school, thanks," I smiled, opening the message and Porsche watched me with an odd look in her eyes.

'What's all the screaming about?!
From: Nana,'

"It's just Nana, asking why I screamed," I laughed, taking a set beside Porsche.