Where going to re-bound?

Start from the beginning

I then walked down to the GCPD where i then met Ed. I started a conversation with him, he gave me a riddle and i gave him a ice-tea.

I ended the conversation with Ed and began my way up the stairs. When i came up i could see the back of someone with a lether jacket and a hat. "Hey harv" Harvey did a fast spin in his chair "y/n!,did you bring the coffe?" I rolled my eyes, gave him his coffe and put the bag with backeries on his desk. "Do you know where Jim is?" I had just noticed that he wasen't at his desk and i haden't seen him when i came in.

Harvey was about to answer my question when the door's to the interigation room opened and a could hear a familier laugh. I turned around and looked down to see Jerome with a maniacal smile on his lips. Now i saw it he had hand-cufs on him and was being lead out of the GCPD. I rushed down the stairs and was walking towards Jerome but i got stoped by Jim. "What is going on!" "Y/n i need you to stay away from Jerome and don't try to contact hi-" "why, what's going o-"
"Promise me!!"
"Not until you tell me what's wrong"

Their was a quit moment and, Jim and Harvy shared a look.

"Jerome was the one who killed his mother and-,...and he said that the first thing that he will be doing when he gets out, is to re-bound with you because your 'maid for eachother' and...he will kill anyone thats in the way of your...'love"

I couldent believe a word that he said about Jerome.
"N-no"
"Y/n i know it's hard to take in bu-"
I stormed out as fast as a could without making a scene. My heart was beating out of my chest and it felt like someone was squeasing me to death.

I ran as fast as a could threw the streets of Gotham til i came to my apartment and slamed the door behind me.

The sofa was closer then my bed so that is where i fell asleep. My hole body hurt after that.
________________

I woke up with dryed tears down my cheeks and the same clothes on, but i still didnt bother to change cause i was still to tired. So i just got up and ate some cerials with milk. 'What am i even doing with myself' i tought. I stood up to get dressed and go out but then i spoted the peace of paper that i got from 'mister no-name' (from the bar).

I grabbed the peace of paper and called him. He answered and...

Looks like i got myself a date in 5 hours.

I got in the shower to freshen up. I both dryed and curled my hair. I picked out the clothes. I waited a bit. I put on my clothes and some make-up.

The results:

I got really happy with the results so i headed out and jumped in the first taxi that i saw, that then took me to the restuarante that he told me to go to

It was beutiful.
"May i?" I heard behind me. I gave him a smile and took his hand.

We laughed away the night. He was the swetest guy i ever met. He really knew how to put a smile on my lips,...but he was still nothing like Jer-, wai-what, no.

"Should i take you home" he asked.
I gave him a shy nod and a resuring smile.

We started driving but after a while i noticed that it wasent the same way to my home.
"I tought you said that you where gonna take me home?"
"I am,...my home"
We both chukled and even if he was just trying to get in my pants i knew that i wanted it to.

And as espected...

Here i am. We got one second inside his apartment before he had me pinned up against the wall. He was kissing me up from my jawline down to my collorbone.

⚠️_⚠️

"Jump" he said in a dark and sedicive way. I then jumped, he put me on his lips and grabbed my as. He caried me in to the bedroom and put me down on the bed while breaking our kiss.

This is the bedroom but in dark:

He stood up then puting his hands on eaiter side of my hips

He stood up then puting his hands on eaiter side of my hips. He slit of his shirt and whispered in my ear "lets have some fun baby girl" i bit my lip and not a second later he sliped of my dress and his pants.

We both where really unpatience. We kissed eachother hard and he started squesing my boobs so hard that i moaned. I could feel him geting hard over me so i looked down. He followed my gaze and then gave me a smirk.

Without a warning he slamed himself into me. "J!" i moaned. "Dont be shy you can say my hole name, Jason". He then started pumping himself into me and picked up the speed. "D-daddy,...Jason".
He was going even harder now, i had to put my nails in his back that made him groan out of plesure.

He got slopier and thats when i released myself. He was still going and that made our bodies stesmier. He then released himself hard inside me.

⚠️-⚠️

After that i fel right asleep.
________________

The next day i wake up from two arms around my waist and a fhew wet kisses on my shoulder. "Morning baby girl" "morning handsome".
________________

Me and Janson had been dating for 9 months now and it had been going great so far.

Altho always when i come over at his place i find wine on the floor, i'm not really that surprised cause he does own a wine company and thats why his so rich. He even comes home with wine that are hundreds of years old and tells me storys about them.

I mean it's just wine right...

Word count: 1440 words