04 ▪︎ Psychomachy

Start from the beginning

"Oh! .. fuck.."  Yoongi's eyes screw shut and he bites his lips, his pants becoming more rhythmic as she strokes him carefully.

Anais isn't exactly sure she knows how to please a man this way since she's only tried it once with him and he told her she was doing it wrong, correcting her by convincing her to spread her legs.

"Anais," Yoongi needily whispers. "Please don't stop."

The memory unconsciously slowed her pace. She furrows her brow resuming her strokes. He won't ruin this chance.

"Can I touch you too?" Yoongi whispers the breathy words into Anais' ear.

She strokes him a few more times considering his question.

Could she bring herself to be touched again?

Will he feel how damaged she is inside?

"I kept you, broken womb and all."

Anais stops, fear like icicles freezing in her veins.

"I'm sorry if that was too much. I'm so sorry, Anais." Yoongi pleads straightening his stance at her frightened demeanor.

"You're weak, and you lucked up when you found me."

"Sweetheart?" Yoongi cups Anais' face peppering her with soft kisses. "Hey.. it's okay. We don't have to go any farther. This was progress in being more intimate with me."

Anais flutters her eyes awakening from her trance. "Progress?"

"Yes. We can stop now. You're shaking."

Yoongi's face is panicked as he calms Anais. He knew her intimacy issues ran deep, but exactly how deep he doesn't know nor will he until Anais decides in her own time to share with him.

She blinks heavily, clearing the unwelcome voice from her mind. In front of her now stands a beautiful, caring man and all she sees is his worry for her wellbeing painting his pretty face.

He will NOT win this time.

Anais removes one of Yoongi's hands from her cheek mindfully dropping it down to her skirt. She gathers the soft material in her shaking hand to lift it over Yoongi's excited fingers. Her breath wavers while guiding his hand by the forearm to her center.

She begins to stroke him again.

Yoongi's mouth drops open. "Are you s-sure?"

Anais nods with a soft hum.

She feels his fingertips against the cotton fabric between her thighs. He presses against it with a soft moan.

"You're aroused. Your panties are damp."

"Move them out of the way then."

Yoongi's eyes shoot open. "Please don't force yourself. I don't want intimacy to be a painful experience between us."

"I trust you and I know you won't hurt me."

His finger strokes her core over her underwear as he keeps his eyes on hers for any hint of regret. He will stop as soon as he sees any chance for a change of heart.

Gradually working his way to the elastic around her leg, Yoongi finally manages his way into Anais' clothing and touches her flesh for the first time. The couple both moan in relief.

They kiss again simultaneously caressing each other. Their hands move at the same speed mimicking the bonding act they hope to one day achieve.

As for now, baby steps will suffice.

Moans and whimpers fill the small kitchen. They call each other's names in bliss and desire exerting themselves as they reach their undoing.

Anais goes first, mewling and gasping with shivers she hasn't experienced in years.

The feel of Anais clenching and her arousal leaking down his thick fingers rapidly sends Yoongi to his end. He grunts, pulling away from Anais to grab a nearby dish towel.

Anais wraps her arms around herself. "Why did you pull away right when I.. uhm,"

"I'm sorry about your dish towel." Yoongi says once he sees what he has done. He finishes cleaning himself and fixes his clothing before speaking again. "I figured this was better than your floor.. or.. your leg."

"Oh." Anais sniffs. "Was I okay?"

Tossing the dish towel into the trash, Yoongi encloses Anais protectively in his arms with a small chuckle. He holds her tightly and says "Thank you for trusting me. You have no idea how much this experience we shared means to our relationship."

---------------------

Thank you for reading! Votes, comments, and shares are appreciated! ❤💜