04 ▪︎ Psychomachy

"Here. Taste this and tell me what you think."

Anais has never doubted Yoongi's cooking skills and yet he still after three years seeks verification from only her tastebuds. Moving closer to the stove where he stands armed with a wooden spoon hovering the stainless steel saucepan, her nostrils are invaded by the tantalizing aromatic concoction.

"It smells delicious," she coos opening her mouth to taste the sauce. She hums as it dances over her tongue, electrifying her senses and making her stomach desire more.

She licks her lips, her eyes meeting Yoongi's. Anais hadn't realized how she must look and sound to him as he stands frozen, wide eyed and dismayed at her actions.

Yoongi's Adam's apple bobs when he clears his throat. "Uhm, the, uh, sauce," he rests the spoon on the counter, moving the pan from the heat, and uncomfortably looks away. "How is it?"

Anais admires Yoongi's profile. He is beautiful, she thinks, observing the way his lashes flutter against his cheeks. His button nose was the first feature Anais noticed about him the night they met along with the delicate shape of his pretty mouth. His tiny pink pout then and now continues to draw her to him.

As if he is able to hear her thoughts, Yoongi clenches his jaw and swallows again, outlining the manly structure of his face and neck assuring Anais that he is indeed all man. She doesn't need the reminder.

Each time they have failed at being intimate, Anais has been assured that Yoongi is all man. His large hands devour hers the few times she has allowed them to touch and the woodsy scent of his warm skin quickens her pulse.

The last time they laid together in her bed and heavy petting insued, she swore she felt more of his all man lengthening against her thigh. Queue the panic and fear that causes her to plead no more.

Tonight she wants to try again just as she promised her therapist. She will push her boundaries to free herself from the hold he has on her.

Yoongi is taken aback when Anais flattens herself against him, pressing her lips against his. No matter how much he wishes this to be a precursor to many desired events, he doesn't raise his hopes knowing any moment now she will stop and back away.

One of Anais' hands lays softly on Yoongi's chest and the other wraps around his nape tugging him lower and closer to her embrace.

He loves the way her lips feel against his. He tries to keep himself calm as he places his hands at her waist, continuing to enjoy their kiss.

Then, the unexpected happens. Anais' hand leaves Yoongi's chest and travels south.

Yoongi's breath quivers.

Anais halts for a few fleeting moments at his belt buckle, shifting from one foot to the other. Pushing her boundaries, she carries on hesitantly. She doesn't break their kiss for a second when her hand crawls over his zipper.

"Anais," Yoongi gasps at the friction. "What are you doing?"

Anais moans into Yoongi's mouth feeling his evident arousal under her palm and some type of odd sensation rush through her body. She drags down his zipper.

"Anais," Yoongi groans unable to say anything else when he feels her hand caress his neglected body over his boxers.

She reaches for one of his hands slowly slipping it under her blouse and over her breast. She squeezes his hand as a silent way of saying 'it's okay'.

Her lips leave his mouth to kiss their way across his jawline and to his neck earning a gasp and moan from the still hesitant man. She presses further slipping her hand into the opening at the front of his boxers.