"I see" Tsuna nodded.

Reborn took out his gun.

"Hieeee!!!!" Tsuna shrieked. 

"Don't slack off, your paperwork is still waiting" Reborn grinned evilly.

'Demon' Both Tsuna and Enma thought while shivering. 

"H-Hai..." Tsuna walked towards the office where the paperwork is at, looking depressed.

"Isn't better for him to r-rest a bit more? H-he just recovered after all" Enma asked nervously.

"A boss never gives excuses and he is already well enough to be screaming" Reborn smirked while staring at Tsuna's despaired expression. 

'Meanie, stupid Reborn!' Tsuna internally screamed and got hit by Reborn's 1000 ton hammer. 

"Seems like I've been too lenient recently for you to bad mouth me..." Reborn took out his gun and wipe the non-existent dust while looking at Tsuna with narrowed eyes.

"HIE!!! I'm sorry!!!! Don't shoot!!!" Tsune bolt out of the room with Reborn chasing and shooting him. 

".....somethings never changes" Enma sighed while scratching his hair.

MEANWHILE WITH THE OTHERS

"Are the preparations done?" Gokudera asked.

"Yup! Just left the main character to be here!" Yamamoto grinned.

"Tsuna-kun will definetely be thrilled!" Kyoko giggled while covering her mouth with one hand.

"Of course! We even made so much of Tsuna-san's favorite cake!" Haru cheered.

Everyone smiled and return on what they were doing previously to ensure the party will proceed smoothly.

'Tsunayoshi-kun...You have a great family..' Nono thought and smiled warmly at the sight.

WITH TSUNA 

 "Mou...Did you have to chase me all the way here..." Tsuna pouted while glaring at Reborn.

'He really needs to work on his glare....It barely even a glare...' Reborn thought silently.

"Stop whining and act more like a Mafia Boss" Reborn stated bluntly.

"Hmph!" Tsuna frowned and closed his eyes.

"Stop pouting and get in the room, stupid son" Reborn kicked Tsuna's back.

"Wah! Mou I get it!" Tsuna opened the door and was greeted by cheers.

"HAPPY RECOVERY!!!" Everyone in the room cheered.

Lights were shining brightly and balloons everywhere.

"Everyone..." Tsuna gasped in surprised.

"YOU'RE BACK TO THE EXTREME!!!" Ryohei hugged Tsuna tightly.

"Onii-san..!" Tsuna hugged back smiling.

"Hn" Hibari knocked Tsuna's head with the back of his tonfa lightly and left the room.

"Bossu..Welcome back" Chrome smiled shyly.

Ryohei broke the hug.

"Everyone in the class helped too!" One of the student cheered.

"Thanks for protecting us!"

"We are sorry for bullying you!"

"We might be any help but if you need it, just tell us!"

Tsuna stared at the sight while teary eyes.

"T..Thank you everyone" Tsuna smiled brightly.

"Start the party already" Reborn smirked.