Get off that fucking game

I'm just sitting down watching my boyfriend Jaden play his dumb ass game that his not even good at. And all he do is play that damn game.

I walk up to him and get right in front of him blocking the TV so he can't see
"Baby move please i can't see him!" He says as he move his head to get a better view of the TV. I just move and sit back on the bed bored, I would be horny but I'm not cuz I know if I tell him it's gonna be a 'just one more round' then 6 rounds later he say it again and it goes on for so long, he has been on the game for 24 hours before and I'm sure today is another day of me being up all night cuz his screaming someone killed him. Anyways I just go on my phone until I hear him talking to the boys, but then o heard something I thought I will never hear in my life time of how long we been together.
"Hey guys I got to get off the game bye." He say and I look at him so surprise. He really got off the game without me asking him. Wow new year new him.
"Hey baby." He said smirking at me and I suddenly get why he got off the game, ughhh we could've just cooked together or something but no he wants to fuck me.
"What?" I said cold cuz I know he gon' say sum' stupid shit.
"Can I fuck you?" And just as I thought, I was actually right 2 times

He wanted to fuck
He was gonna say something stupid

"No cuz that's probably why you got off the game." I say still being cold as in I don't like the way and what he did but he really knew that I didn't care.
"Come on I know your horny." He say getting on top of me hovering over me but I still have my phone in my hand.
"I'm actually not but if you just got off the game the other times then yes I will fuck you. But you didn't so to bad for you." I said STILLLL being a cold ass bitch.
"Oh come on stop being a cold ass bitch." He say, now I might have said to myself that I was a 'cold ass bitch' but I didn't mean for him to say it, oh this bitch got me the fuck up.
"Oh really, so now I'm a bitch. But I wasn't a bitch when you was fucking all over me. I wasn't a bitch when I was cooking your food while you was playing that dumb as game that you suck at. I wasn't a bitch when I let you just play the game the damn while I'm here sitting waiting for you to come back, but yet you only get off the game to come fuck me. That's just messed up." I said straight up in his face while he has the face of regret, and that's what he gets for calling me a bitch without putting bad in front of it.
"Baby you know I didn't mean it that wa-"
"I don't give a fuck, you should have thought before you just go on and say shit, that fucking hurt but you just look back and thought. Hey maybe my girlfriend wants my love and not me just fucking her and getting right back on the game. Maybe if you was not on the game then we would not be here but you chose a fucking game over the 'love' of your life." I say and he just look down knowing what he did was wrong and tbh, I really don't fucking care.
"Look I'm sorry I wasn't thinkin-"
"It's obvious that you wasn't, cuz you never are thinking. You know what I'm fed up with this shit I'm leaving I'm done I don't want to deal with your crappy sorrys cuz right now is not the time and I bet you don't even care, I bet your about to get right back on that god damn game." I say and o get up but he pushes me back on the bed, I look at him as he has lust and also sad eyes mixed so I really didn't know what I was looking at.
"I said I was fucking sorry! Is that what you want to hear? Then there you go!" He yells and I start crying, I know I might seem like a bad ass bitch on the outside but baby in the inside. I'm a who,e fucking rainforest and in rainforests they don't even rain that much, well, I don't think so I'm just prob dumb.
"So sorry I didn't mean to-"
"No im leavening I'm done you can play your tucking game and jerk off or something Idc I'm done!"
"No baby please I'm sorry you right I should think about you more 8m sorry please don't leave!"
"If I don't leave then your just gonna use me more and I don't want that so bye." O say and get up and start packing my clothes.
"No please I'm begging you please you are the love of my like come in please I will be a mess without you."
And you will also be a mess with our your game, you will also be a mess with our you getting head or some shit.
"Look what can I do to make it up to you, please just stay I don't want you to leave you safes me your the reason why I'm here." And with that, I broke down. How can someone that's the love of your lime but also the one that hurts you say that I or they or he or she say that the he or she safer them?
"Can you please just stay I will be more with you and I will get off the stem and I won't play it anymore just please stay?" H said/ask and I nod putting my stuff back and sitting on the bed

"So what you wanna do?" Is all that came out of my mouth.

O my god who do I think I am to update 3/2 ina row o my, I love it