When he regrets marrying you; him as your husband

Y/N'S POV

It's 7 am in the morning. I slowly open my eyes I heard someone calling me. '' Y/n were is my file'' he said as I get up from my bed and I ran to Jin.'' Were did you keep my file? Yesterday you clean my table and now I can't find my important file! I have a really important meeting today'' he said while looking at me, his eyes were full of anger. '' I put it here somewhere'' I said while finding it .'' YOU CAN'T EVEN PUT A SINGLE THING PROPERLY. YOU ONLY HAVE TO TAKE OF THIS HOUSE AND EVEN CAN DO IT PROPERLY. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY DID I MARRY A GIRL LIKE YOU. I REALLY REGRET MARRYING YOU!!!.......'' he said with a really angry face. '' '' FINE!! IF YOU REALLY REGRET MARRYING ME THEN..... '' I said as I give my wedding ring to him. He looked at me. '' GIVE THIS TO SOMEONE WHO YOU THINK SHE DESERVES IT'' I said as I run to our shared bedroom. Tears were falling from my eyes. I close the door. I hugged my legs and I started to cry so hard.

JIN'S POV

I was shocked when y/n handed me her wedding ring. I looked at her. She run away. I hear the door slamming. I look beside me in the shelf and I found the file. I remembered that I put this file here yesterday night. I realised that I shouldn't tell her that things. She must be hurt so bad. After all she care after this house and me. I looked at the clock it's 7:34 am I remembered I have a very important meeting today , but y/n is most important to me. I go to our shared bedroom as I heard y/n crying. I feel so bad for her. I slowly open the door it was open, she forget to unlock it. I slowly sit beside her.

Y/N'S POV

I was crying so hard. I heard someone slowly opening the door. I feel jin sit beside me. He slowly caressed my hair. I removed his hands. '' Y/n I am so sorry. I shouldn't said all this stuff. It was not your fault. I put it in the shelf last night and I forget it. Please forgive me. I am so sorry...'' he said as I looked at him I see tears in his eye. '' I forgive you but please don't do it again''. I caressed his cheek. '' I am sorry. I won't do it again.... You told me to give this ring to someone who deserves this. I give it to you. Because you deserved it. I love you y/n'' he said with his teary eyes. He takes my hand put my wedding ring in my finger. He come closer to me and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I feel like my all pain vanished in just a second. I feel so safe in his arms. We both looked at each other. ''I love you jinniee'' I said as he caressed my cheek while pecking my lips. He put his plumped lips into mine. As I responded to his kiss. It was a passionate kiss. The kiss was full of love and affection. He broke the kiss and looked at me while adoring my face. He kissed my forehead. '' I love you too y/niee''.