☠︎︎ ᴍᴏᴍ ☠︎︎✔︎

Start from the beginning

Annabelle was met by the sight of Stacey and Rebekah chatting, smiling and laughing. She smiled softly at the image and looked to Alaric who looked exhausted and was rubbing his face in frustration and impatience. Once he noticed the brunette, she nodded and he quickly scurried inside Aurelias room.

The heretic looked to see Kol compelling blood bags. The doctor robotically gave it to them and she looked around to see nobody paying attention to them indicating they were compelled. Kol turned around and began walking towards Annabelle with two blood bags and a calm expression, the two acting like the other night never happened but Kol was slightly distant

Kol handed her a blood bag and she took it without hesitance. "You never told me you saw me die." He informed and she looked down to her blood bag, opening it and bringing it to her lips, humming.

"I saw you get staked and burned, I just never saw you're face." Annabelle commented and looked around.

"My nightmares are based on death, I could see when it will happen— even to a stranger. If I haven't seen their faces, it will be blurred out. Example, I saw me dying but I couldn't tell by who since I've never seen you're father." Annabelle explained and he nodded.

"You knew your were going to die?"

Before she could answer, Stacey walked over to them and looked to Annabelle. "Hey," she greeted and smiled slightly at Kol before turning to Annabelle "How're you handling the news?" She asked and Rebekah dragged Kol away.

"I could be asking you the same thing." Annabelle raised a brow but Stacey shrugged it off. She's been tense ever since her last girlfriend left her. "It's okay to care, Stacey." She put a hand on her eldest sisters shoulder.

"Yeah, I know it's okay but it hurts to care." Stacey frowned, looking down. "I don't think I could handle losing another person, Anna." She murmured and Annabelle pulled her in for a hug making Stacey chuckle.

"You always gave the best hugs."

Annabelle hummed in response "We'll get through this together. As family, right?" She asked, pulling away and putting her hands on her sisters shoulders, the two almost being the same height since Stacey is relatively short.

"Right." Stacey pulled away and smiled.

Annabelle walked inside a room in the hospital. Rebekah and Stacey left to get flowers for Aurelia.

Annabelle needed to take a breath with all the blood in the hospital. She could feel tears well up in her eyes but she quickly blinked them away, swallowing the lump in her throat as she felt emptiness travel deep in her. Kol decided to follow her in the room.

Before she could greet him, he spoke "I want to talk about the kiss." He told her and she looked away making him walk closer and lift up her chin to look at her "I liked it, in fact, I want to do it again."

"Me too, I liked it." Annabelle admitted but then backed away from him. "But my moms dying, Kol. And I'm not just going to get a lover in the meanwhile." She watches as he looks down to his feet making guilt overwhelm her so she reaches her hand out and puts it on his arm. "Kol, that kiss meant something to me, it really does but I can't right now."

Kol stared at her, running a hand through his hair and sighing with a small nod. "Alright." He mumbled quietly. "It's almost late..."

"I'm not leaving my mom." Annabelle told him making him raise a brow. "What if something happens to her?" She questioned.

"Belle, you visioned her death, I'll rest assure you, nothing will happen and your eyes are barely open." Kol pointed out making her shrug.

-

Eventually, a week had passed and it was absolutely dreadful. Aurelia was the most optimistic while her two daughters and Alaric were crying once she fell to sleep. She had only 24 hours to live. Alaric, Stacey and Annabelle made a deal that each of them get to stay seven hours with her which was a pretty fair number.

Stacey was the first, while she spent her time with Aurelia, Annabelle and Alaric managed to talk while Kol watched them with pity from afar. He felt pity for Annabelle that she had lost so much and it was mostly because he had dragged her to Mystic Fals. Of course, he didn't care about Stacey or Alaric's feelings at all but he was suddenly annoyed with Rebekah filling her nails loudly.

After Staceys seven hours finished, Alaric went in to talk to Aurelia and Annabelle fell asleep on the hospital chairs. Kol could feel his irritation from Rebekah cool down at the sight.

After Alaric's seven hours, it was Annabelles turn. She walked over to her mother's room to see Aurelia pale and exhausted making her frown and walk over to the chair next to her bed and she took a seat then her mother's house.

"...I don't have much time." Aurelia whispered, feeling the life draining out of her and her throat was raspy. "I'm afraid you won't get your seven hours..." she whispered, her voice rough and if Annabelle wasn't a vampire, she wouldn't have heard her.

"I know." Annabelles voice cracked, nodding "I'm so sorry mom." She kneeled her head to her mother's hand and placed a soft kiss but she doesn't lift her head "It wasn't supposed to end up this way."

Aurelia smiled softly and made her daughter lift her head up "This isn't anybody's fault. This is life, Annabelle, it's cancer and it's a normal humanly thing." She whispered soothingly. "About Kol—"

"Mom, you're um...I'd rather not talk about Kol right now. It's all confusing."

Aurelia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "It'll happen. You'll see." She smiled and Annabelles eyebrows furrowed. " I want you to treat Alaric like a dad, just like you treated Dean. Be happy, smile, give second chances and take risks." Her eyes fluttered, unable to stay away "Forgive Kol about the incident with Sophia and Abigail, he loves you more than he shows, you love him but you're denying it. Not every relationship turns out bad."

"A love story always ends up with a funeral mom." Annabelle stated "I mean, first with dad, you lost him. Now you, Alaric is losing you."

Aurelia shook her head "Don't push away your feelings." Her head fell back as she gave Annabelles hand one last weak squeeze "I love you..." her heart stopped beating and the heart monitor fell to a straight line.

"Mom...?" Annabelle stood up "Mom...?!" Her voice got louder as panic rushed through her making her burst into tears "Mom, please don't leave..! I.." she swallowed the lump in her throat as Alaric and Stacey rushed in.

Alaric paused as Stacey broke into tears. Annabelle blinked in horror as more doctors rushed in, giving Aurelia a precordial thump but nothing happens, she remains dead.

The doctors sadly turned to the three.

"I'm sorry for your loss.."

What do you think of heretic Annabelle?

What do you think of Kol and Annabelle?

What do you think of my plot?