The Setting Sun

Start bij het begin

Veer--" mine..."

Trisha--" Ohooo.. ok".

Before leaving, Trisha took a glance to her two most favourite people and smiled.
_______________________________

The water is crystal clear and it's freezing cold

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The water is crystal clear and it's freezing cold.
Disha smiled as soon as she touched the water.
It's refreshing. She thought she should often come to this place. It's amazing.
The sun will set within few minutes.
It's seems like it's gonna rain tonight. Clouds are emerging following the cool breeze.

Darshan took slow steps and stopped. He smiled when he saw her playing with the water. He observed her and started trying to figure out how to start...
He knows that's she will freak out but he doesn't know how to.handle these kind of situation...

Disha was enjoying the cool water. She almost lost in it.

Darshan lifted up his courage and said...

Darshan--"  Disha..Hi !"

Disha stopped her hand motion on the water.
Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the voice.
It's not Veer. It's not a new one. The voice kept her hidden from the world.. the voice which gives her strength to live on... That voice just called her name.

She wasn't expecting him. She thought maybe it's someone else. Maybe she is being stupid.
She turned around.
.
.
.
Their eyes locked for a longer moment.
Disha looked around, rubbed her eyes and again looked at Darshan.
Darshan smiled at her.

She whispered...
Disha--" Darshan... It's impossible".

It's was very quiet. Her whispered also echoed through his senses.

Darshan--" hey! See .. let me clear it out.. I know you.. and your sister...
She is the one who found me and brought me here.. just don't panic".

It was impossible for Darshan to understand what's exactly going on with her.
It's like her body can't grip the ground, she might fall. She couldn't believe that it's Him. It's impossible.
Millions of Emotions, millions of memories, millions of pain it's rumbling and rushing through her veins.

Darshan--" Ummm.. it's actually me Disha... I have identify proof.. if want to see..."

She came so close to him and started observing him.
The eyes, the nose , those cheeks , the hair..

Her body started shaking and the tears broke the barrier.
Darshan forgot when was the last time he saw someone crying like this infront of him.
Disha was about to fall and he held her. She hugged Darshan, nearly squeezed him and her body shaking out of sobbing.
Darshan hugged her back.
Let her cry her heart out.
Disha uttered few words like....

Disha--" it's you... It's actually you.. it...
You are late... Hamesha late karte ho.. why Darshan..."

For a first time ever.. Darshan is happy to see someone crying like this.
He smiled, his eyes also wore a layer of water.
The more she was tightened her grip the more she was crying. As if those tears were kept buried for thousands years just for him.
Darshan looked at the setting sun.
The day finally ended with the tears of love.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.