Chapter 4 Their Here

Start from the beginning

“We were around the area and thought we should drop by and say hi. We know you get up early everyday so we already knew you would be up” Dick said. 

Katherine sat at the table holding her stomach in shock of what was happening right now. The two of four of her soulmates were again in the same room as her. The two she saw last night at the diner. 

Jason acted as normal as he moved around the front area and dining room. He only looked at her a couple of times so he would look like some creep in front of Jade. it would be weird for Jade to see the two oldest of Bruce's adopted kids staring loving… or stare at her in a different emotion that would make Jade mad at them. 

She would slowly calm down when she finds out why they would be staring at her but she would still be proactive over her. Even if it was Dick and Jason. 

“Well it was a nice surprise,” Jade said. She shut the door and she smiled at them. 

Dick finally locked his eyes on her and his heart stopped as they did. Katherine was still in shock of what was happening. 

Jade saw Dick and looked to where he was looking, it was Katherine, “Ah! Finally you guys can finally meet little Katherine” Jade said happily.  

Katherine tenses up when all eyes are on her, her face goes red and she looks down, she groans quietly in pain. “Dick Grayson, Jason Todd please meet Katherine, my niece. Katherine please meet Dick and Jason, the sons of my boss” Jade said. 

The teen looks back up to the three and gives them all an awkward shy wave, “Hi,” she whispers out. 

Jason and Dick hearts flutter with the sound of her voice. Gosh he thought her little wave was so fucking adorble, cute little wave. The both of them could tell that she was in shock of them showing up here, a night seeing each other at a dinner. They didn’t even talk, she doesn’t even remember how she got fucking home. 

Third person pov. 

Dean looks at the new car parked in the driveway as he walks past it eating a beef jerky stick. He raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. He walked up the front steps and got into the house without knocking. 

“So i got everything i think you will need- oh hey” 

(GIF OF SHOCK DEAN)

Dick, Jason, Jade and Katherine all looked to the Winchester. Katherine smiled big at him. One her dad was back and when she is in pain she tends to get slightly clingy towards someone and two, he had weed and a heating pad for. 

Katherine sat there staring at the introduction happening in front of her. Dick Graysan and Jason Todd were the names of two of four of her soulmates. She can tell that her soulmates are quite a bit older than her, did she care? Not one fucking bit. She did like older guys more, she also only liked guys her age and not any younger than her even a year. She has a type..-ish. 

"Dick, Jason, this is Dean. Dean, this is Dick and Jason" she said.

Dean remembers them from the dinner last night. He looked them up and down quickly before he spoke like he knew nothing, "Nice to meet you" Dean said. He sticks his hand out towards them. 

Jason takes it firmly, “Nice to meet you too” he said. 

Katherine fiddles with her fingers as she stares at the table. She was feeling so scared and awkward with her dad in the house now. How about if he knew about them being her soulmates? He is so protective over her, any guy close to her was always, always quickly pushed to the side. They weren't the nicest to any guy that was close to me. 

Dean shaks both guys from last night's hands. 

Jason moves from Dean to put his full attention on his stunning soulmate, “It's nice to meet you Katherine” he said