||euphoria pt.1||

Start from the beginning

"But as your friend I do have a place to tell you what I think is good and what is bad for you and this is very very bad!" she started to tear up.

"Hermione, it looks like you care about this more then I do. And if I'm not worried then the problem is minimal, I can assure you that I Am Okay." I put a hand on her shoulder.

She seemed to calm down a bit, "okay." she gave a weak smile, "just promise me that you're going to stop doing them."

"I promise." With that she walked out of the room. I never said WHEN i'd stop doing them. I walked over to my dresser and did a line, I lifted my head up to make sure I got it and once I was done I cleaned up and went back out. I sat down on the couch next to George and joined in onto the externally funny conversation to Lee and I that in reality wasn't all that funny.

"What are you two on?" Asked Harry.

"Not sure you want to know little guy." responded Lee. George looked at me and then whispered something into me ear.

"Mind if I try some?"

"Not at all George-a-licious." I grabbed his hand and we walked up to my room. I locked the door behind us and went over to me drawer, "Would you like muggle or magic?"

"which is stronger?"

"magic."

"then i'll do both."

"cool." I took out some Molly and a Magic drug I made called Euphoria. We did it together and laid ourselves out on my bed side by side. Half an hour later, they were at their peek. Euphoria wasn't an ordinary drug, what it did to you was much more...amazing. It made you horny as hell but it gave you confidence, it made you happy and care-free. it was truly a euphoric feeling, when you were on it you felt like you could do anything.

"Y/n?"

"yeah, Georgie?"

"Are you horny?"

"yeah, Georgie."

"Like, how horny?"

"Extremely."

"Cool." There was a moment of silence, "Would you maybe want to..."

"Definitely." With that George got on top of me. We were kissing and right now I was feeling something. Most likely the multiple drugs in my system, but it could also be his hard dick pressed up against my leg.

"Muffliato." His kissed were lustful and needy and so was I. I soon could feel the second heartbeat and I lifted my hips to grind them against George's hard dick.

As he was kissing me he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down slowly. He kissed my hip bone and looked up at me for constant. when I granted it he hooked his finger into my panties and brought them down.

George started licking my folds but payed more attention to my clit. Then, he inserted two fingers and curled them up pumping at a fast pace.

"Ah, fuck George."

"You like that?"

"mhmm." he started going faster.

"fuck, i'm gunna.." then he pulled them out. He sat down on me bed and undid his pants. I got down on my knees in front of him. His dick came up and leaned against he's toned abs. He was big, I mean, obviously. A man of his hight and build ought to be.

I kissed his tip light and ran my tongue all the way down and up again. He threw his head back at the feeling. Then, I took him in my mouth and all the way down my throat. It lasted about five minutes before he came in my mouth and so swallowed his sweet cum.

Coming back up from the floor I startled his hips and started grinding on him. I let out a quiet moan and he groaned putting his hands on my waist to move me against his dick faster. I stood up to push him down on the bed and got on top of him.

"Fuck, y/n. You're so hot." Normally I wasn't a top but the confidence the euphoria was giving me had taken over. I grabbed his dick and slid it inside of me talking all of him in. We both threw our heads back and moaned.

After a moment to adjust I started moving back and forth to start a rhythm. George groaned, "Fuck." He put his hands on my waist and buckled his hips up into me. After his movement, I started going up and down bouncing on his dick.

He started to move his hips getting even deeper inside of me, "God, you're gorgeous." He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down into a kiss as we moaned and groaned into each other's mouths.

"George, i'm..."

"Me too." Then we did. I got off from him and I lay breathlessly next to him. We both lay on the bad for about ten minutes in a comfortable silence. I was first to get up, I put my clothes on and George followed after. I went into my dresser and took a potion and we went down stairs together talking and laughing as if nothing had happened.

When we got down we took a seat with our friends on one of the sofas when I noticed Fred had gone. I wonder where he is.

✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎

I think I'm going to start writing smut when I'm high. This shit is interesting to my sober self like wtf🤣 Also thank you all so much for almost 300 reads, that's crazy let's throw a zoom party 🎉