Chapter 9

"He's so beautiful," y/n sighed cutely.

"What even is that thing," Drako kindly sweetly lovingly spat.

Y/n knew Drako's true feelings towards her, she was confused though, she loved him back but Blaise was pretty hot too. She knew they both wanted her so badly, so she would make them prove to her how much they loved her.

"Hey Drako!!! Prove to me how much you love me and then we can get married and have a billion more babies!!" Y/n smirked like the baddie she was.

"How many times have I told you I hate you bitch?" Drako yelled.

"D-d-d-d-Drako this isn't you," y/n soothed him because she knew he had anger issues, actually she didn't but she assumed so.

Drako stormed out leaving y/n with her baby boy, "you are so cute, I will name you.....drakoblaisevincentgregoryseverus, which is a name combination of all your possible fathers."

Drako ran back in holding pansy's wrist and y/n felt very steamy, hot as Blaise, very hot, warm, 100 degree, did I mention they were very hot, tears well up in her eyes, "d-d-Drako h-h-how c-c-could y-you? w-w-we h-h-have a c-c-child? 🥺🥺🥺"

Drako rolled his eyes and grabbed pansy's waist, he kissed her in front of y/n. Y/n sobbed loudly and stormed out of the room. Drako did not chase her like she expected him to so she ran back in the room with her blond beautiful blonde amazing golden sunshine blonde blonde hair was flowing in the wind but when she walked in she witnessed drako now slamming into pansy from behind.

"Drako you are supposed to be filling me with babies not her!!!" Y/n cried but drako didnt stop.

Blaise walked in the room too and when he saw them he locked the door immediately.

"Blaze!!" y/n giggled so super cute and adorablely, "please kiss me to make drako jealous!!"

"Oh m-m-my d-d-d-d-drake a-a-a-a-ah" pansy moaned and Y/n got very very very mad at this, stuttering was her adorable so super cute amazing cute imperfection.

"stop it everybody!!!!" everybody stopped when y/n said this, "Drako, you were mine, and always will be. But i get it, you love her, not me. So I will leave."

But y/n didn't leave. She stayed like the baddie she is. Blaze yelled, "There's the door bitch!!"

Y/n started to softly cry cutely very adorably and amazingly cutely but nobody seemed to notice, instead Blaze joined Pansy and Drako and slammed into her from the front.

Y/n ran out of the room crying so loudly, and nobody asked her what was wrong.

A/n hey guys i hope you liked this chapter. it made me cry so much while reading it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 dont do this to your friends guys it makes them sad 😔 (coming from experience😞😞) everything was going so good but drako and blaze betrayed her so so so sad but y/n is so cute and idk why nobody likes her💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 next chapter is sadly the series finale too😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😫😫😫