"It's alright, at least you got a goal right? You guys are fine, I believe in you", I said and he nodded smiling at me. I pecked his lips one last time and he jogged back to his team waving back at me.

"You guys are cute", Ava said to me and perrie cooed as well. I rolled my eyes laughing and shoved them with my bum. Perrie slapped it slightly and I yelped hurriedly sitting on the bench.
...
After the game, which was a tie of 1-1, the guys went into their locker room and we went into ours.

"Cheer up guys, they'll win next time", Natalie said and we just nodded with sad smiles. I knew Harry was going to be devastated and I would have to tell him it's alright. I put on my clothes quickly and gathered my stuff walking out the locker room and I heard Harry yelling from inside the locker room. I walked in and saw Alex trying to talk to him, I rolled my eyes and walked over stepped between her and Harry.

"What is the problem?", I asked looking at both of them and Harry flared his nostrils.

"Her. She's trying to make me fuck her, she's a whore", Harry yelled glaring at Alex and she chuckled.

"Oh please, don't act like you don't want to", she said and Harry sighed closing his eyes.

"I don't, I'm gay, I have a boyfriend, babe tell her", Harry said looking at me and I looked at him.

"Yes Harry I know you're angry, but we do not call anyone whores, you wouldn't like if someone called me that and Alex yes he's taken so please just don't make him angrier than he already is", I said looking at the both of them and Alex scoffed walking out of the locker room. I turned back to Harry glaring and he looked at me confused.

"What", he asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"You know we don't use that type of language", I said and he sighed nodding. He grabbed his stuff and I held his hand saying bye to his friends and leaving out. We got in my car and I started driving towards my house. Harry texted his mom telling her and she responded okay. I unlocked the door and we walked inside the house, my dad left for work and my mom passed away a few years ago so we were there alone. We walked up the stairs to my room and I shut the door, I walked towards Harry slowly and pushed him down on the bed gently. I straddled him and leaned down kissing his mouth, I pulled away and rested my elbows on each side of his head looking down at him.

"Could you maybe stay for the night", I asked and Harry rested his hands on my hips. He sighed and thought about it for a second.

"Babe, you know my dad would kill me and my mom wants me home for dinner", he said and I pouted poking out my bottom lip a bit. He chuckled and kissed my pout until it was gone.

"Wanna talk about the game", I asked and he shook his head no. I sat up and got off of him going to my closet. Harry sat up on his elbows and I took out some outfits I bought online.

"I need an outfit for tomorrow at school and you're going to help since you're going to be here until 4:45", I said and Harry groaned. I scoffed rolling my eyes and sat the outfits on my desk table. I pulled off my skirt and top leaving me in my lace. I saw Harry sit up sitting at the edge of the bed and he was really focused, I pulled on some light blue jeans with a grey jumper that had black writing on it. I put on some white adidas and did a turn for him.

"Um could you turn slowly for me once more", he said and I turned slowly. He hummed and then told me to come here. I walked over to him and he turned me around, he told me to walk back and I did confused.

"Nope, I'll be hard all day wanting to fuck you", Harry said and I chuckled. I took that out fit and shoes off and started another. I put on some black jeans and a blank white shirt, I put on a Jean jacket and my white vans. I turned slowly for him and he hummed again.

"I like it, put it on the option side", he said like he was an expert and I did trying on the last one. I put on a plaid black and white skirt that had straps to go over my shoulders and I tucked my white shirt into my skirt. I pulled the straps over my shoulders and buttoned them and put on some black Nike socks and my white forces. Harry's breath hitched and I groaned knowing he wouldn't let me wear it. It was my favorite too.

"Nope", Harry said and his leg was bouncing. I whined walking up to him.

"Please, it's my favorite and you'll only see me in like 4 classes and lunch", I tried to convince but he shook his head no grabbing my hips and pulling me to him. He bit his lips and I crossed my arms rolling my eyes.

"Come baby, it's look great, but do you really want other boys to look at you", Harry said and I slapped his arm.

"Harry that isn't fair, let them look, it isn't like they can have me", I said and Harry sighed and threw his head back. I straddled him again and kissed his neck and my hands went to unbuckle his belt on his jeans. He chuckled and moved me away, I got off him and he smacked my bum.

"You can't seduce me into letting you wear it, but fine you can wear it", he said and rolled his eyes. I smiled bright and hugged him tight peppering his lips with kisses, he turned his head trying to get away and I pulled away taking my outfit off putting it on my desk for tomorrow. I put the others away in my closet, I sat on the bed with Harry after putting on some joggers and we laid down making out a bit. My door opened and my dads eyes widened and he left out talking outside the door. We jumped and pulled away

"Um..Louis, there's a package for you downstairs", he yelled and I sighed looking at Harry. I told him I'd be back and went to get my package.

"I hope you guys are using protection", my dad said once we got down stairs and I rolled my eyes.

"Me and Harry haven't done it yet, it's fine", I said and Harry came down saying he got a text to come home. I kissed him goodbye and went up to my room. I put the package down and decided to just take a shower tomorrow and went to sleep.