A Potato Flew Around My Room Before You Cameッ

Beginne am Anfang

"Y/n I don't think we should try that again." Noya replied skating on his skateboard beside me.

I looked to my left and raised an eyebrow at him. "Eh why not? This time we won't fall!"

"Yeah you say that yet we will fall." He retorted shaking his head fiddling with a ring on his thumb.

I had suggested to try the trick again we did a couple of weeks ago since we could master it and make us look super swag. "We don't know unless we try."

"And here I thought i'd been in a relationship where I do the stupid things and the other try's to stop me." He mumbled under his breath yet I still heard.

"Well! I've proved you wrong then haven't I!?" I smirked gaining speed down the familiar alleyway behind his house.

He nodded and stopped in front of his house ready to put away the skateboard, however we both stopped walking when we saw a motorcycle parked in front of the house.

"Woah! Nishi I didn't know you could ride a motorcycle!" I beamed walking towards it examining it closely.

It was a matte black with a neon green gradient. It was sexy.

Though Noya seemed to be unresponsive. His face was like his mind was trying to comprehend something and having a mental argument.

He then said something under his breath with wide eyes. However it want audible from where I was standing.

"Nishi? You okay?" I asked concerned from his expression. However from what happens next I didn't need to be concerned or worried.

Noya looked at me and showed his teeth from a smile. "She's here!" He burst out in excitement.

who's here? I thought searching his face for any clues if it was a good or bad thing.

"Excuse me." He said winking at me and leaving me alone in the drive away.

what the fuck?

I watched closely as he sprinted to the door and swinging it open making a loud thud before running inside, luckily he left it open for me to get inside. "Wait up Yuu!" I yelled trailing behind him dropping my bike on the ground.

Closing the door behind me, I stopped in the doorway of the kitchen seeing that the dining room doors are opened. "Neo!" what sounded like Noya shouted.

Taking a step further I saw Noya hugging a taller girl who looked absolutely gorgeous. She had her hair cut up to her chin, the same brown as Noya's with streaks of neon green in it, just like the motorcycle out the front, though it seemed to be styled wavy giving more volume to it. Her ears are covered in piercings along with one in her nose.

Her outfit consisted of black baggy sweats and a tight white top that has a baggy black jacket placed over the top, her neck seemed to have a couple of necklaces decorating it. Over all she was hot.

the jacket looks great, idk what you're talking about but every women in here is gonna like the jack-

"Neo! You decided to visit! Where are the others?" Noya yelled in excitement letting go of the hug.

The girl who Inassumed was called 'Neo' grinned the same grin Noya does and placed a thumb to her chest, now I know where Noya gets it from, I thought watching the similarities Noya show from her. "I, you're faithful, beautiful, bestest, favourite big sister has come over to catch up and see how things are going!"

Sister? Ayo Noya is she single?-

(I don't know what Noya's sisters name are and what they look like so i just made them up)