A Potato Flew Around My Room Before You Cameッ

ابدأ من البداية

Noya snapped of his daze and flashed a big grin leaning against the wall, "I was dropping off Hinata's knee pads since he let me borrow them and thought I stop by, but you were asleep."

I turned around to face him taking a sip from my cup, "I can get dress and we can go somewhere if you like?"

He nodded his head in agreement. "Okay but first I have to go back to my house since Gramps said something important is arriving."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion and asked a question. "Like a package?" I finished with the cup and I quickly cleaned it up leaving it on the side to dry.

He shrugged scratching his nose. "Don't know, Gramps just said to be home at a certain time."

"Seems important, won't I be interrupting?" I asked not wanting to intrude something I wasn't meant to be in in the first place.

"Nah you're alright, anyways get dressed we gotta leave soon." Nishi announced clapping his hands making me flinch from the sudden loud noise.

"Alright alright i'm moving!" I shouted walking out the room grabbing a potato with me on the way out, while he walked back in to the living room to play another round of just dance with my mum.

Once I was dressed, I grabbed the potato and a piece of string. You can probably guess what's going to happen. I don't know why I had the sudden urge to this, but you've at least got to do it once in your life.

Tying the string around the potato, I hooked it onto the celling fan. Smiling at my accomplishment I turned it on watching it spin round and round and round and round.

As time went on i'm sure Noya noticed my disappearance and came to investigate. So here he stood next to me in confusion though was entertained.

The vegetable kept on spinning and spinning as we both watched it in silence like🧍‍♀️🧍.

"A potato flew around the room before you came excuse the mess it made-" I sung slowly with my eyes kept onto the potato.

Noya grabbed the remote and turned it up full, making it go extreme speed.

"oH sHit ItS oN x GaMEs mOdE!" I yelled with my voice cracking while Noya was screaming extremely loud due to the potato spinning way too fast for it to be consider not safe anymore.

"Turn it down!" I yelled to Noya with burst of laughs leaving my mouth. This was beginning to get chaotic.

He started to laugh clicking the remote down. "It's not going down! I can't make it stop!" He panicked laughing uncontrollably looking back and forth between the fan with the potato spinning way too fast and the remote.

"What do you mean?! You just need to click the button!" I yelled wheezing on the floor.

"I don't know? Ask bob the builder he'll know!" Noya retorted chucking me the remote since it was his only solution.

Trying to turn it down it didn't work like Noya had said, it seemed to be jammed into place.

"..." the two of us just looked at each other and back at the fan. "You know what i'll deal with this later."

"...But Y/n, the potato!" Yuu tried to reason and point out the situation to me.

I nodded. "You know what, i am gonna leave- but future me can deal with that later, plus the potato looks like it's having the time of its life."

"#JusticeForCellingFanPotato" Noya said leaving the room with me following behind him laughing.

•———•