Cave of Wonders

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hmm?" Momo looked behind to feel something poke her lower half. She moved upwards to see a tent in izuku's pants.

"I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

"Relax Midoriya. I know you wouldn't do this on purpose." The OFA user let out a sigh before feeling his pants slide down. "But. I think a bit of punishment is in order." Momo smirked while Izuku laid there unable to process what was going on.

'Why is this happening!?'

Lemon warning

As Momo pulled Izuku's dick out of his pants, she noticed the size marvelling at it. "I didn't get a good look back when we started living here, but you're quite large Izuku. No wonder Ochako was having problems walking." She smiled while stroking Izuku with her hand. He started to stifle his breathing a bit as his lower half was being toyed with. Momo's hand moved upwards towards the tip for her to rub it in the palm of her hand to make Izuku grip a nearby rock from the stimulation.

"Momo. Nngh! That feels too good." She stopped for a moment to pull her clothing down a bit for Izuku to see her enormous chest as well as her pussy. She then adjusted where they were for Izuku to be laid flat with Momo's head positioned right above Izuku's dick. Leaving the OFA quirk user with a complete view of her opening.

"If it wouldn't be a bother, would you be so kind as to help me as well?" Izuku understood and began lifting his head and inserting his tongue inside Momo's slit. She moaned as she felt his warm tongue enter her to look at Izuku's dick and smushed it between her breasts. To add to the sensation, she used a bit of her drool to lubricate Izuku's dick to add to the soft sensation while sucking on his tip. Izuku held onto Momo's large ass while feeling himself in absolute pleasure. Eventually, he neared his end to begin bucking his hips upwards. The sound of Momo's mouth slurping was echoed through the cave before Izuku pushed his hips up one last time to shoot his cum deep into her mouth. This act made her orgasm as well to coat Izuku's face in her juices. They let go of one another with Momo turning to face Izuku.

"*pant* *pant* That felt amazing." He watched as she drank his semen that was in her mouth before opening to show she swallowed it all.

"I-I heard men like it when girls....drink it." The act somewhat aroused Izuku to stand up again. "You're quite honest Izuku."

"Sorry. I-I'm still trying to get used to living so close with c-cute girls." Momo blushed a bit at the sound of 'cute' to begin moving to sit on Izuku's lap with his dick held down by her soaking pussy.

"W-would it be a bother if I were to continue?"

Izuku looked away for a second before nodding. "I-I just need to make sure I...pull out." Momo smiled before adjusting herself to have her entrance align with Izuku's dick. "Just take it slow, ok? Tell me if you can't take the pain anymore and we can stop."

She nodded before lowering her hips with Izuku holding her ass up so she doesn't have everything at once. A little over midway, blood started to trickle down to show that they just broke through her hymen. Momo held a face of pain while tears came down her face. Izuku tried to stop, but she said to keep going for them to continue. When she was at the base, Izuku repositioned himself to hug Momo and help her calm down a bit. They stayed like this for a few minutes before the creation quirk user was accustomed to the feeling. Izuku took the lead to help her due to the sprain and lifted her ass up to pull himself out before lowering her back down. The tightness alone was enough to make him lose it before he felt something off when he was all the way inside again.

"What the?" A strange glow came from inside Momo with a plastic coming around Izuku's dick.

"I-I didn't know your size, but I can use this as a guideline for when we do more." Momo blushed as she explained about the condom she created for Izuku to not worry about getting her pregnant if they can't finish outside. They continued on with Izuku moving his hips with Momo holding him tightly. Her moans filled the cave and made the duo more aroused. Compared to Ochako, Momo had a completely different feel for Izuku with her body slender and more filled out. Though the softness of Ochako was something unique, Momo had a completely different feel all together. She started to bounce on Izuku's dick with her but smacking down on Izuku and jiggling each time The duo started to speed up a bit with Izuku nearing his end soon.

"Momo. I'm gonna cum."

"*pant* *pant* I'm almost there too. We'll cum together." They started to move rather quickly with Momo moaning and panting louder and quicker. The sound of their skin smacking one another echoed around before Momo finally lost her sense of self and kissed Izuku's lips. In the act, he came into the condom and had her orgasm as well. When they parted, both were barely able to hold themselves up to lay back gently and take a few moments to rest.

Lemon end

As they began to regain their composure, Momo realized what she did and immediately regretted it. 'WHY DID I HAVE TO KISS HIM!?'

"Uh...Momo."

"Y-yes!" She stiffened up as Izuku looked a bit conflicted.

"Did...did you mean to kiss me back then?"

She tried to find an excuse, but unfortunately couldn't think of one to use. She simply accepted her punishment and spoke. "A little. I know it was wrong, but I just...." She trailed off for Izuku to hug her.

"A while back, me and Ochako talked about possible kissing with everyone and she said it was fine. As long as nobody tries to hog me to themselves, she won't have an issue with it." A huge weight was lifted off of Momo for them to start putting their clothes back on. "C'mon. I'll give you a piggyback back to the cave." Izuku bent down for Momo to hop on before walking near the entrance.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it. Think of this as just me paying you back for the help." The two smiled and walked out into the light.

An hour later

Izuku and Momo returned to camp with everyone running towards them. "Deku! Are you both ok!?" Ochako asked, seeing a bit of blood on Izuku's head and Momo on his back with an ankle bandaged up a bit.

"We're ok. Just had a bit of a run in with a T-rex." The two went in to see the water bottles and the electronics to be somewhat surprised.

"Where'd you all get this?"

"Hatsume was able to send it here. Isn't it awesome!?" Momo smiled a bit while izuku put her down near Mina and Setsuna. However, his lower half started to hurt a bit for him to bend down in pain.

"Izuku. What is the matter?" Ibara asked for him to hold his crotch.

"Deku. Are you ok?"

"Ah! I don't know. My crotch just really hurts." Hearing this, Mina and Setsuna bolt over to rip Izuku's pants off and see his lower half looking rather inflamed.

"Jeez Izuku! What happened to you!?"

"I don't know. But I think it's some kind of allergic reaction from how it looks." Hearing this, Momo could only think of one thing that this could be.

"Izuku. Are you by any chance allergic to latex?"

"I'm not sure. Why?"

"The condom I made was latex based and I'm not sure how to change the makeup of that." Izuku winced realizing that he may have had a latex allergy to get rid of his 'safe sex' possibility.

"Wait. YOU AND YAOMOMO HAD SEX!?" Setsuna and Mina shouted in unison for Izuku and Momo to roll their eyes in annoyance. "I WANNA GO NEXT THEN!"

'Times like these are where it helps that Mineta isn't here.'

Meanwhile, back at UA

Mineta had tried to peek on the girls with a feeling of anger for some reason rushing over him. 'Weird. I had the strangest feeling I'd want Midoriya dead right now.'

He was brought out of this by the girls of class A and B finding him and beginning to chase him down. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PERV!" Mineta continued to run until he tripped over a rake that was conveniently placed to hit him in the head before being grabbed by the girls and given a brutal beating the likes of which he barely recovers from.

'This one hurt.' He says this remembering that this is now the eighth beatdown in a matter of 4 days. Several who knew him were a little questionable whether he'd ever learn his lesson while seeing him tied up and held to an inch of his life.

And that finishes this chapter. See how Izuku and the girls handle what life will throw at them next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.