☠︎︎ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ☠︎︎

ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

"Mother, father, let her go. She has no interference in this." Kol warned. They were in a circle of fires each other them. Esther was in one with an unconscious Annabelle laying down next to her.

The originals were in their own circle as Mikael surrounded them with black roses. Annabelles eyes flutter but no one notices. "Apparently she is the reason Mikael could not have killed Rebekah." She frowned "Unfortunately the witches and nature happen to favor her."

"Aw, I'm honored." Annabelle mumbled as she sat up and looked at the roses "I like roses too but I much prefer tulips, especially the royal blue ones, really heart warming." She slowly stood up and Kol breathed in relief. "But, just out of plain curiosity, why am I here?"

They were all confused on how she could be so calm but their confusion stopped when they heard her heart. Her heart was racing and hammering against her chest but she refused to show it, she looked at Mikael who was holding a dagger in his grasp and she gulped.

"Foolish of you to help my children." Esther spoke, graining the brunettes attention again and Annabelle turned to her with a smile but a tiny of annoyance and confusion.

"Isn't it?" Annabelle asked making Kols expression fall.

"Look, lady. I get it, you and you're husband are homicidal maniacs who's goals in life are to kill their even more homicidal maniacal children but you'll be killing thousands of other vampires and families. It's fully understandable that you want to finish what you started but also a bit pathetic and you want too punish your children by killing them which is a bit brutal in my opinion. Look, I'm just saying nobody could win so what's the point in all of this?"

It fell silent but Mikael spoke "You are the reason I can't kill them." She could feel him behind her but didn't turn to face him "But if your dead, I'll be able to kill them as I like." He sunk the dagger into her heart and Kol paused.

"Not a very pleasant feeling." Annabelle whispered, dropping to her knees and falling right next to Kols circle of fire. He grabbed her and pulled her to his lap.

"Darling.." Kol whispered back, frowning.

"I thought you didn't care." Annabelle whispered with a chuckle as a tear rolled down her cheek and her heart stopped beating.

|flashback|

When Stacey left after Annabelles birthday, Annabelle turned to Aurelia and her expression turned serious as she put her cake away. Aurelia quickly got the message and out her things away as well, looking back to her daughter with a confused expression as Annabelle spoke up.

"Mother...I keep having dreams of me passing away. I don't know by who or why but my dreams never fail me." Annabelle whispered with teary eyes and Aurelia frowned.