Training

Everyone was gathered around the training instructor and she gave the tributes the rules. When that was finished, Tyler and Jenna went over to Cry and Minx to train. Everyone else went to different stations.

Felix's P.O.V
I ended up successful in creating a fire. That was my second attempt. I looked around the training room and that is when I saw that district 10 guy. He was trying to make a fire but unsuccessful. I extinguished my fire and went over to him. I asked him if he needed any help and he shook his head. I was confused for a second. Shouldn't district ten people know this? All of a sudden, a voice called out. It was a blonde woman.

"Ken! What did I tell you about going there?" She yelled
"I'm coming!"

He left and I was dumbfound.

Sky's P.O.V
I walked over to do the snare making station when I heard a man scream 100% for the plant identifying test. That must of been the district 11 boy. I stopped in my tracks. He seemed nice enough. I walked over to him and I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi" I greeted
"Hey, you a career?"
"No, you can call me Sky"
"Oh, you're the coal boy. I'm Jordan"
"Guessing district 11"
"Well you are correct"
"So, want to make an alliance?"
"...No, I don't trust you"

Jordan walked away and I went to the station. I looked around and spotted Michelle looking at me from the camouflage station and she shook her head in disapprovement.

Minx's P.O.V
I showed off my mad knife skills as well as sword skills to whoever wanted to see. I completed the course and smiled. The other careers were congratulating me on my abilities. I don't care who looks at me. I am going to show what I can do.

"Good Job Minx" Cry stated
"Well, I was born to be good"
"However I am the better one"
"Yeah Yeah, keep lying to yourself"

We finished training and now we're the results. These were the results:

Tyler Oakley- 9

Jenna Marbles- 8

Cry- 10

Minx- 10

Mark- 7

Kelly- 4

Alfie- 8

Zoe- 6

Matthias- 8

Amanda- 4

Anthony- 8

Kalel- 5

Lasercorn- 8

Bunny- 7

Felix- 7

Marzia-3

Sohinki- 9

Mari- 8

Ken-7

Justine-6

Jordan- 8

Lily- 6

Sky- 5

Michelle- 4

Overall, I was pleased with my results until something else came up. There were going to be two more tributes.

And these tributes are from the capital itself.