Secret Mission part two

Several days passed by, and Toby just wasn't acting like himself. Hoodie didn't seem to mind, but it really worried Masky a lot. Toby wasn't all cheerful as he used to be. He seemed to be sad, which wasn't at all like the normal him.

It was about midnight. Masky rolled over in his bed, he couldn't help but worry about Toby. It also wasn't like Masky to worry about someone, especially Toby. Out of nowhere, screaming came from Toby's room. Masky quickly put on his mask, and ran to his room. Hoodie didn't seem to get woken up from the scream.

Masky swung open to door, to find Toby asleep on his side, screaming.

"Rogers! Wake up!" Masky said, shaking the boy awake.

Toby opened his eyes and looked at Masky. Something about his eyes seemed off.

"You can't save him" That voice wasn't Toby's, but yet it was coming from him. Masky stepped back a bit. "You don't know me yet," Toby laughed, before passing out.

Masky, scared of what happened, ran out of Toby's room, going back to his. Slamming the door behind him. A few moments later, Hoodie walked in.

"Tim, I'm trying to sleep, I've told you to stop slamming doors at night." Hoodie said, rubbing his tired eyes. Wait, did Hoodie not hear Toby screaming?

"Shut up Brian, just go back to bed" Masky said, flopping face first onto his bed.

Hoodie quietly shut the door, and returned to his room, to sleep again, uninterrupted.

It's morning now.
Hoodie and Toby were sitting at the corner when Masky walked out of his room.

Toby glanced at Masky, and smiled, "you are too weak to save him.."

"Shut the hell up!" Masky yelled, at Toby.

Hoodie glanced at Masky, "Tim? Are you ok?" Seems like Hoodie can't hear anything of what Toby is saying to Masky.

"Are you deaf, Brian?" Masky crossed his arms over his chest. Hoodie sighed and glanced away. Toby then passed out, landing into Hoodie's lap.

"Oop, get off me" Hoodie said, throwing Toby off. Toby landed on the ground with a big thunk.

Masky stepped back, as he watched Toby just fade away out of existence. Hoodie tilted his head.

The two stared at where Toby was, seeing nothing there.

"You proxies are so stupid" a young girl, seeming not older than 12, said stepping in through the front door.

"Who the hell-?" Hoodie looked at the girl, as Masky pulled out a gun, pointing it at her,

The girl used telekinesis to get rid of the gun, "no need for weapons, I am only here to return your...friend?" She said, as (the real) stepped up next to her. He looked really beaten up. He fell forward onto the floor. Hoodie quickly walked over and dragged him over to Masky.

"Also, tell Slendy that Zalgo wishes him well" the girl said with a giggle, before disappearing.

"Zalgo.."Hoodie mumbled, before looking at Toby and Masky.

"Brian, he isn't breathing.." Masky said.

A few days later, Toby's funeral was held. Hoodie and Masky walked up to the casket. Hoodie patted Masky on the back, before walking off.

Masky removed his mask, and looked down into the casket, "I'm sorry..." he said softly, before putting his mask on, and walking back home with Hoodie.

Once they made it home, Masky fell not far from the couch. He then looked up and found himself in a bright white room. He stood up and glanced around.

"Hey M-Masky" a familiar voice spoke. Masky turned to face the direction of the voice, and saw Toby standing there. He was smiling, yet tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"Rogers?" Masky took a step forward, "you're...?"

Toby looked down and nodded, "I-I am dead.."

Masky felt defeated by those words, and looked down. Toby stepped forward, putting a hand on the side of his mask, and slowly taking it off Masky's face.

"Th-there's something you n-need to know..." Toby said, wiping his tears.

Masky looked at Toby, "what is it?"

"Th-this was my m-mission from Slenderman. H-he wants to g-get ride of Z-Zalgo, but.." he glanced to the side, railing off.

"But what?" Masky asked.

"I-I had to d-die in order f-for him to r-rise" Toby said, bringing his glance back to Masky. The two then just looked at each other in silence. But Masky soon broke the silence.

"Why did you agree?" Masky rose his voice as he asked.

Toby took a deep breath, looking away again, "I-I just...I w-wanted you to b-be happy. And i
I-I thought, with m-me gone you w-would be..." he avoided looking at Masky as he spoke.

They were both silent once more. Masky eventually put his arms around Toby, to hug him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Masky asked, in a bit of a harsh tone. "Why would I be happy if you were gone!?"

"I-I always thought y-you hated me" Toby said, softly. He became silent, once realizing how wrong he was with that assumption.

"Sure, you're annoying.. but I don't hate you" Masky said, pulling from the hug. He looked down at Toby.

Toby looked up at Masky, and he was beginning to fade away, "B-Before I go..." his eyes filled up with more tears, "M-Masky, I've always...-" He disappeared before he could finish his sentence.

Masky sat up and yelled, "Toby you've always what?!" He looked around, realizing he was back home.

Hoodie looked at Masky, concerned, "are you ok, Tim? You passed out.."

Masky stood up and sighed, "yeah, I'm fine" he then looked at Hoodie, "we have to bring him back." He just had to figure out what Toby wanted to tell him. Because it'll bother him now.

Hoodie stood up, looking at Masky, "why?" He asked, in an indifferent tone.

"We just do" Masky said, walking out the door, Hoodie following close behind him. Tears streamed down Masky's cheeks, but they were hiding underneath his mask, as the two walked through the woods, heading to Slenderman's Mansion.

(In the next few chapters, it'll only have the other Creepypastas in it. Masky and Hoodie will be back in the story soon :) I promise. Also sorry about killing off Toby-believe me it hurt me more than it hurt you)