"Only five minutes out, Ms. Quin." The driver, Heyman, told her.

Rebecca forced out another polite smile, pretending she was actually happy with what was about to happen.

At Dublin Airport, Colby was waiting for his luggage at baggage claim. It seemed that everyone else from the flight had already gotten their luggage. Of course, Colby's was the last to come around. This being his first time in an airport, he wasn't exactly sure if he was in the right place. When he finally saw his luggage, he pulled them from the conveyor belt.

Colby made his way outside but finding his ride seemed to be even more complicated. There was a like of nearly twenty cars lined up outside the airport. He tried opening the Uber app on the phone but he had no idea what he was looking for.

"Colby?" A man asked as he rolled down his car window.

"Uh.. Yeah?" Colby asked in complete confusion. He'd heard that the world was small but this is the last place he expected to run into a fellow Iowan. "Do I know you?

"You call for Uber?" The man with a heavy Irish accent asked.

"Oh right! Yes, Uber." Colby said.

The man go out of the car and began helping Colby get his luggage into the trunk.

"I was kind of confused there." Colby tried to make conversation.

His Uber driver didn't seem too interested in talking.

"How did you know it was me?" Colby asked.

"You have photo on app." The Uber driver said with a bit of judgement before getting in the car.

Colby looked down at his phone, not realizing he had taken a photo for the app. The photo was of Colby looking at his phone camera with a deep thinking face, clearing not realizing he was taking a photo at the time.

"Shit." Colby mused to himself as he got in the car.

Just a few miles away, Rebecca Quin's car had arrived at The Westbury Hotel.

"Best of luck, ma'am." Her driver, Heyman said as she got out of the car.

Rebecca looked at the hotel for a moment with anxiety and took a deep breath. Heyman drove off, leaving her to herself. She began walking into the hotel, hoping to get a drink before meeting someone.

"Rebecca." Drew McIntyre said as he approached her.

With her eyes stuck on the bar, Rebecca reluctantly let out a friendly smile.

"You must be Drew." Rebecca said as she offered out her hand.

Drew shook her hand and lead the way over to their table in the hotel restaurant.

"Your father speaks very highly of you." Drew said as he pulled her chair out for her.

"Same for you.. I've heard many great things about you Drew." Rebecca tried her hardest to continue the charade.

Drew smiled at Rebecca for a moment, admiring her beauty.

"I brought this non-disclosure agreement for you to sign." Drew began to say as he handed her a document with a pen.

Rebecca looked down at the papers in front of her with disgust.

"I figured if today goes well we can meet back up once more to agree upon a date at which we could plan the proposal. From there we can make an official announcement of our engagement." Drew continued.