Chapter Twenty Seven: Recovering

Start from the beginning

     Everyone exchanged looks. “Oh. Alright. No one told us about this before.” Louis said. “I know.” Harry answered. “Must be some late, last minute thing.” he said. Probably correct. “And Eleanor and _____ and tag along as well.” he said. “Oh great.” Eleanor said happily. “Cool.” you added. He smirked. Liam sat there, not saying anything. He was usually very happy knowing that a concert was coming up. Apparently, not today. You hated seeing him like this. So did everyone else. Even though you guys did have a talk upstairs, and it may have helped him a bit, but it definately wasn’t enough to heal the broken heart. You sighed. For the rest of the day, everyone was chilled out. Watched TV and whatever. Nothing special. When it got around 8:30, Liam stood up off the couch said “I’m tired. I’m going to sleep.” It was only 8:30. “Really Liam?” Louis asked. He nodded. “It’s early mate.” Zayn said. “I know. I’m just tired. Goodnight.” he said. He turned around and walked upstairs to his room, without another word. You all looked around. You didn’t like this. “I hate seeing him this way.” Eleanor said. “I know it’s bad babe. But I mean, Liam’s a grown man. He can take care of himself. And if he needs someone, he knows that he can come to any one of us.” Louis comforted her. She nodded. Louis put his arm aroud Eleanor and rubbed her arm on the other side. She leaned on his shoulder. You contiuned watching the Friends marthon for some amount of time. Harry came around and lyed his head down on your lap, and his body was stretched out where once Liam sat. You looked down at him and pinched his cheek. He chuckled. “You tired there curly?” you asked. He nodded. “Yeah. I’m kind of tired.” he admitted. It was approaching around 11:00. “I think it’s time to get some rest.” Zayn told you. You nodded as you yawned. Bedtime. Everyone got up and headed in their own direction. You all washed up and got into some night clothes. When you exited the bathroom, you took a look at Liam’s room again. The door was slightly open. You decided to be nosy again and peek in. “Liam?” you whispered. No answer. A snore instead. He was asleep. You tiptoed over to him, careful not to disturb him from his slumber. You slowly and carefully placed your lips on his cheek. Not knowing if you woke him or not. “Night Liam.” you whispered. “Everything’s going to be fine. Love you.” you said. You took one more look at him. No response. You crept back over to his door when the very last second he said “I love you too.” You didn’t even turn aroud to look at him. All you did was smile, then proceed. You shut the door behind you. You yawned again. You were really sleepy. It seemed as if everyone was asleep besides you. Figures. On your way to your room, you were stopped by Niall. “Pssstt.” he said. You were startled. He peeked his head out from his room and said “Psst.” again, motioning you over to him. You walked in his path.

     “Yeah Niall?” you asked. “You want to stay wit me tonight?” he asked. You didn’t respond yet. “Ya know, I figured since you didn’t have a very nice welcome home today, that you could sleep with me.” he said. You didn’t need an explinatinon. “Yeah. Thanks Niall.” you said. He smiled, opened his door and let you inside. Once you entered, he shut the door behind him and guided you to his bed. He was wearing a gray T-Shirt and some dark red, plaid sweats. You hopped in his bed as he tucked you in. He ran around to the other side and then hoped in on his own. “Ahhhh.” he said while getting under the covers. You looked over at him. Him at you. You were very close to eachother. “Goodnight _____.” he said. He kissed your forehead. You smiled. “Goodnight Niall.” you responded. You pecked his lips gently for a few seconds then pulled away. He smiled after the kiss. You turned the oppostie way and shut your eyes. So did he. “I love you.” he said after a few more seconds. You smiled once again. “I love you too.” you answered. And on that note. You both fell asleep. The next morning you woke up in Niall’s bed. Yuo smiled, yawned once or twice and stretched. You turned around to Niall’s side to see him already awake. Staring at you. “Ahhhh!” you jumped. He laughed. “Hello.” he said innocently. “Niall, how long have you been awake?” you asked him. He shrugged, then looked at the clock. “Dunno. I’d say about ten or fifteen minutes.” he answered. “And you were just staring at me while I slept?” you asked. He nodded and blushed. “Yeah! You look so cute!” he said. You smiled and thanked him. “Yeah.” he said. “And look, I took a picture of you too.” he said getting out his phone. Oh Niall. You looked at the picture. Yup. That was you alright. “Niall!” you scolded. He laughed. “This is only for your eyes, correct?” you asked. His smile dropped. “Ohh… Ummm.. Yeah, about that…” he said. “What did you do?” you asked him. “I uhhh.. I kind of posted it on Twitter.” he jerked out. Your eyes opened wider. You were awake now. “You what?!” you exclaimed. He smiled a little. “Look!” he said, handing you the phone. You grabbed his phone and checked his latest tweet.