→ 𝙨𝙪𝙯𝙞𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮?

Začít od začátku

"I hate him." Seb spoke, Hopper turning up the TV to distract himself as Scarlett gasped lightly. "You can't say that!" She spoke, Seb looking to her. "I don't like him then." He compromised, Scarlett biting back a small smile. "That's better but not enough-" "Why can't they be like you two?" Both teenagers looked to Hopper, the man already looking to them. "Pardon?" Scarlett asked, Seb confused. "Why can't them two just be best friends that don't break the rules?" Hopper asked, Seb's face scrunching up. "What about when she dyed my hair-" "Apart from that." Hopper interrupted, Scarlett smiling lightly. Seb had liked Scarlett's hair so much that he asked her to dye his hair the same colour, the two quietly doing it. Hopper wasn't happy with Seb's partly green hair, kicking Scarlett out and dying it back, which didn't go so well. Shortly put, it left Seb with jet black hair, El confused as to why her brother had gotten a completely different hair colour. That was now another reason they could be told apart.

They were different genders and one had brown hair whilst the other had black hair. "They, unlike us, like each other." Scarlett spoke, Seb looking to her confused. "You don't like me?" He asked, Scarlett panicking slightly at Seb's broken expression. "No, no! Like boyfriend and girlfriend!" She quickly corrected herself, Seb nodding slowly. "See? You two are okay! It's him." Hopper spat before the phone rang, everyone looking to it. "I'll get it. As always." Hopper sighed, the two watching him lean against the wall. "Hello?" He asked confused, Seb's face scrunching up. "It's your sister." Hopper spoke after a minute, holding the phone to Scarlett. The girl got up, Seb crossing his legs as Hopper sat back down, watching TV as Scarlett twisted the phone cord between her fingers. "Now?" She asked, looking to Seb. "If that's okay with your boyfriend." Robin Buckley grinned through the phone, Steve confused as they sat in the back of a closed Scoops Ahoy.

"For the last time, we're not dating!" Scarlett spoke, Robin smiling. "You tell him that." She spoke, Scarlett rolling her eyes as Seb sat confused. Scarlett had a boyfriend? Why did she not tell him? They're bestfriends, they're supposed to tell each other everything? "Anyway, be home in ten minutes. If I don't see you there when I get home, I'm telling Mom you sneaked out again." Robin spoke through the phone, Scarlett nodding. "Got it. See you in ten minutes, Rob." She spoke, Robin smiling. "See you, Lettie." She spoke back, putting the phone down as she turned to Steve. "You just gonna watch me? Are you homeless and have no home to go back to?" She asked, Steve clearing his throat. "I have a house!" Steve shot back, rushing after Robin as they walked towards the mall's entrance. "I have to go, Sebastian." Scarlett spoke, the boy standing up as Scarlett moved past him. Hopper was confused at Seb's scowl, the boy following Scarlett as she walked to her shoes near the door.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked, Scarlett confused as she looked up at him. "What?" She asked, Hopper being nosey as he leant back in his recliner once more. "Best friends tell each other everything." Seb spoke, Scarlett nodding slowly. "Yeah?" She asked, tying her converse up before standing up straight. "Are you okay?" She asked, Seb nodding slowly. "Yes." The boy answered simply, Scarlett confused at his sudden tough guy demeanour. "Are you okay?" Seb asked, Scarlett looking to Hopper as the man shrugged. "I am okay. I'll go now." Scarlett spoke, Seb nodding. "Bye." He spoke, Scarlett scoffing. "You know what," She spoke, moving closer to Seb's face. In her mind, Seb had no right to suddenly treat her like this. What did she do? Talk to her sister? In Seb's mind, if Scarlett wasn't going to tell him everything, he was going to be a bad friend too. "Bye!" Scarlett exclaimed, grabbing her coat and leaving. "What was that about?" Hopper asked, pausing the TV as Seb turned to the man.

"Nothing." He spoke, sitting back down as Hopper only stared at the boy before deciding it was a good time for Mike to leave to. "I'll see you tomorrow, El." Mike spoke sweetly, the two in the same position Seb and Scarlett were. "See you tomorrow." El smiled, the two hugging as Seb ate Tostito's a bit too aggressively. "You still coming with us to Dustin's, Seb?" Mike asked, Seb only grunting in response. El stared confused at his back as Mike looked to Hopper confused. "He'll go." The man spoke, Mike nodding slowly and giving El one last hug before he left. "What's wrong?" El asked as she sat next to Sen, the boy not bothering to look at her. "Something with Scarlett." Hopper spoke for Seb, El's head tilting. "Scarlett?" She asked, Seb nodding before he got up and walked to his room. Hopper and El made eye contact, the latter confused as Hopper sighed. "Time for bed, eh?" He asked, the girl nodding and going to her room as Hopper lowered the TV volume a bit so the twins could sleep.

Seb was the only one who went to bed as El radioed Mike as he was biking home.

––––––☆––––––

"YOU ACTUALLY SHOWED UP." ROBIN GRINNED AS SCARLETT WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR AFTER HER. "Yep." The younger girl answered, kicking her shoes off as Robin's grin disappeared. "What happened to you? Relationship problems?" The girl teased, Scarlett glaring at her sister. "Shut up about it, Robin!" She snapped, Robin jumping slightly as her younger sister stormed to her room. "Hey!" Robin yelled, following her. "What's up, Lettie?" She asked, more concerned as Scarlett unpacked her bag messily. "Sebastian literally just treated me like dog shit for no reason!" She spoke, Robin's eyes widening. "Why?" She asked, Scarlett sighing and running a hand through her hair. "Apparently I've done something wrong." She spoke, Robin very confused. "Did you do anything wrong?" She asked, Scarlett sitting down as Robin joined her. "Not at all. I spoke to you on the phone and then he just switched." She spoke, Robin sighing and wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"It's boys. That's why I like girls." She spoke, Scarlett smiling lightly. "Remember what I told you?" Robin asked, Scarlett looking to her. "No crybabies for no crybabies." Scarlett spoke, Robin patting her shoulder in confirmation. "Exactly. Now, go to bed. This Sebastian kid sounds like a crybaby." Robin spoke, Scarlett smiling. "He kind of is." She spoke, the two girls sharing a small laugh as Robin moved to her sister's doorway. "Act like you've been here all day and I'll do the same." Robin spoke, Scarlett nodding as her sister turned off her light, the only light coming from the hallway. "Love you, Rob." Scarlett spoke, Robin smiling. "Love you too, Lettie." She spoke, the two saluting to each other before the front door opened. "Night!" Robin spoke quickly, Scarlett getting comfortable quickly as the light quickly left her room.

The girl gradually fell asleep to her families muffled conversation.

––––––☆––––––

"NOW." MIKE TOLD EL, THE PARTY HIDING FROM DUSTIN IN HIS OWN HOME. El only nodded, closing her eyes as the Dustin's toys moved. "Huh?" Seb heard Dustin ask himself, following his moving toys before the party snuck after him. Seb was way too excited to surprise Dustin from his science camp. He was the only one that struggled not responding to Dustin's calls as they had become the closest out of the party. The whirring of Dustin's toys stopped, Seb smiling lightly. The boy himself held his can of hairspray defensively, rushing to his magical toys. Max led the group, them all sneaking up behind Dustin. Lucas had one side of a sign that spoke, 'Welcome home, Dustin!' while Seb insisted he carried the other side. Everyone had party horns, Mike having to teach El and Seb how to use them, of course.

Max did a silent countdown from three, Dustin still oblivious to what was going on behind him. "Three!" Max whispered, everyone blowing the party horns. Dustin screamed, turning around with his hairspray ahead of him. Seb's party horn morphed into a yell as Lucas got hairspray sprayed in his eyes by Dustin.

---------------------------------------------

First chapter of season three and I've also just decided to run with my idea and if it has to be tweaked, the chapters will be tweaked so this is kind of a draft one! :)

[2106 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!

Byee!