EPISODE 10: OUT OF RESTRICTIONS

Start from the beginning

Mars: The box of Pandora will be handy, Venus.

Venus: Yes, they don't have anything else left. Their tribe leaders are gone, their armies have been defeated, and their Guardians ran with their tails behind their legs. This battle is ours.

Dorado kept quiet.

EXIT

SCENE 3

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

NIGHT

Pisces started to teleport the Guardians.

Virgo: Pisces, don't exhaust yourself. Teleport one by one. You need your strength.

Pisces: Since when did you start caring about me?

Virgo: Don't underestimate my loyalties.

Pisces kept quiet.

Pisces: As you wish, my lady.

Pisces turned to leave.

Virgo: Thank you.

Pisces turned and looked at Virgo.

Virgo: For having the courage to awaken me. I know how much you treasure your friendship with Scorpio. I know how hard it must have been for you.

Pisces smiled.

Pisces: Don't underestimate my loyalties.

Virgo smirked as Pisces touched the Guardians and teleported one by one.

Everyone had left as Virgo was teleported. Pisces came back for Capricorn.

Pisces: Don't be afraid. Use your shield, and you'll be alright. I'll be by your side, and if you start struggling, I'll teleport you back here.

Capricorn smiled as Pisces kissed her.

Pisces: I'll love you forever.

Capricorn smiled, a bit worried.

Capricorn: Please, stay alive.

Pisces smiled.

Pisces: We're going to kick ass and be awesome.

Capricorn smiled as they shared a kiss, and Pisces teleported.

EXIT

SCENE 4

INT. PLANET MOON

HOSTAGE AREA

UNKNOWN TIME

Jupiter and Miranda were talking with the hostages.

Jupiter: I know I have no right to ask anything of you.

Elf: You're a coward!

Miranda: Join us.

Everyone looked at her.

Dwarf: Join you?

Serpent elder: After what he's done to us, you want us to help him destroy our home once and for all?

Jupiter: No...not destroy it.

Everyone looked at the king.

Miranda: The tribe leaders have been killed by the Oracle.

There were whispers and gasps.

Miranda: The armies of the tribes have been defeated. Only the Guardians are left. If you join us, we shall go back and aid them!

Harpy king: I don't believe you!

Pixie: You have fallen in love with this treacherous creature. He's trying to trick us!

Miranda: Please believe me! We're not going to go back to destroy our home

Everyone kept quiet and started to whisper among themselves.

After a few minutes of talking, the king of the Giants stepped forward.

Giant king: We'll join you.

Jupiter and Miranda smiled, relieved.

EXIT

SCENE 5

INT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

THE BATTLEFIELD OF THE WORRIORS

As the Guardians stood next to each other, wearing their armors, they saw Venus, Dorado, Mars, and Neptune on the other side, facing them, sitting on their horses with their enormous armies behind them. The smoke in the air and the colorful thunders in the skies made the Guardians question themselves as Virgo stood in front of them.

Virgo: My last duty to my home...

She started to walk towards the Guardians, and one by one, took out their rings as the Guardians turned into their giant animal forms with their sidekicks by their sides. Virgo looked at them with amazement.

Venus: That's magnificent...

Mars: They can still be killed.

Mars smirked.

Lion: I have been waiting for this for far too long.

Ram: If we must die, we die together. Let the final battle begin!

The Guardians got in a position to attack.

EXIT

END OF EPISODE 10

END OF SEASON 9