{XXXII} • Bad News

Mulai dari awal

Jungkook parked on the parking lot. "Don't hesitate to call if something happens okay?" He asked. I nodded. "I won't. Don't worry." I reply. "Jin will probably pick you up from school and bring you to work." I nodded. "Wait, one more question. Do I have to wear work clothes or something?" I asked. Jungkook realised he forgot to tell me about that.

"Sort of, just dress formally. I always have spare clothes at work, so if you ever forget, just ask me." Jungkook said. "Is this formal enough?" I asked while pointing at my current clothes. "It's fine. It's not like you're going to gave a meeting with the president or something. It's your first day." Jungkook said. I smiled. "Okay, well, I'll see you then." I say and get out of the car.

The second I walked into school, everyone had already turned their gazes on me. It was awkward, but I was quick to remember Jungkook's words. I raised my chin a bit and walk to my locker. I'm not guilty. I'm not guilty. I'm not guilty. I kept repeating that in my mind. I was filling my schoolbag with the needed books for today, when Jimin joined me. "Hey Tae!" He said. "Hey!" I say back.

"Gosh, Tae. Everyone is watching us." Jimin said while looking around. "Yeah, I would too. They all know about me." I say. "Don't worry. It won't be as bad as you thought." Jimin said. I nodded. "Thanks, Jimin." I say. We walked to the classroom.

The people that were already there, got silent and watched us. I sighed and sat down at my place. Jimin sat down next to me. "Just ignore it."

Mr. Kim entered the room. He didn't even look at me, which I was glad about. He passed out the test and signed me to join him on the corridor.

"You were absent last week. You lack a lot of knowledge. I am going to assign you a tutor and assign this test next week for you." Mr. Kim said once the door of the classroom was closed.

I nodded. "Thank you so much, sir." I say. Mr. Kim nodded once and opened the door for me again. He acted normal. That was great. This lesson passed pretty slowly. Jimin and I walked to the next classroom as I told him about the tutor.

"You're so lucky." Jimin said. "By the way, today is my first workday at the office. Are you coming too?" I ask. "No, I don't work on Tuesdays." Jimin said. "Oh okay. I'll keep that in mind." I say.

~~~

Classes were mostly boring and awkward. The breaks too as everywhere I went, eyes followed me. I was finally done with the last class and I walked to my locker. I dumped my books there while Jimin talked all excitedly about a sequel of his favourite movie coming out this year. I slammed my locker shut and turned around only to face Jonghyun.

"Taehyung, how do you feel about everyone knowing you're a murderer?" He asked while grinning widely. "Shouldn't you be in jail?" One of his friends asked. My mood changed like weather can change in a second. "Shut up!" I say.

"Or what? Are you going to hit me?"

"Sounds like a good plan." I say while taking a step forward. Jimin quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the exit of the school. "Don't cause drama. We don't know what the school will do." He said.

He followed me to Jin's car. "Hey Jin." He greeted after opening the door for me. I got in. "Hey, Jimin, Taehyung." He said. "Do you need a ride?" He added to Jimin. Jimin shook his head. "No, I'm free today. I'll see you later! Bye guys!" He said. Jin waved and drove away.

Jin and I talked a bit before he pulled over at the parking lot in front of the huge building. "Thanks for the ride, Hyung." I say. "No problem. Will you find your office by yourself or should I come with you?" Jin asked. "I can find it bg myself. Thanks. See ya." I say and walk into the office.