15 | Catastrophe (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

A lot of people heard so it wasn't a secret anymore. People started asking Adrien some questions.
—Your father is Hawk Moth? —Rose asked
—Is that true? —Kim asked
—Okay, so everyone in here knows so I guess I can post it on the ladyblog. I want to be the first one.

Lila called Gabriel Agreste to inform everything.
—Your son just spilled it out. It's showtime. —Lila told him

Adrien tried to deny everything but It was impossible at that point. Marinette was also disappointed but she kinda understood him.
—Did you know? —Elena asked Marinette
—Yes, but he told me after the fight.  —Marinette answered
—Okay, so what's the plan? Do you want me to erase everybody's memory?
—Isn't it hard to do?
—I don't know, but we should try.
—Okay, If you want.
—Of course, but I have to go for it in my apartment. I'll be right back.
—I'm going with you. —Miranda added

The exchange girls went to their apartment to take the owl miraculous, but in that moment Hawk Moth made a livestream for all citizens.
—Look! Gabriel Agreste is making a livestream. —Alya said out loud

Everyone in school and other places, started looking at their phones.
—Good morning, Paris. I'm Shadow Moth, the improved version of Hawk Moth. I couldn't expect less from my son, but don't worry if you know my identity... Let's celebrate, but when my son gets home, save yourself if you can. —He said and ended with an evil laugh

In just a few minutes, Gorizilla (the akumatized version of Adrien's bodyguard) appeared and took Adrien in his huge hand.
—Adrien! —Marinette shouted extending her
—Marinette! —He replied but he couldn't move in the fist of Gorizilla

After that dramatic scene, the big akumatized guy took him to his house. A moment later, Shadow Moth deakumatized him because he wasn't part of the plan at all. Adrien went faster to his room.
—Plagg, I did it again. —He said disappointed
—Don't worry, I'm sure Marinette and Sugarcube will came up with the solution.
—I can't let her deal with this alone. Let's do something.

—Plagg, claws out!

Cat Noir tried to get out of his room but his father sealed all the exits and windows because there were police officers outside.
—Plagg, claws in.
—What happened?
—Look a this, we are locked up.
—Why didn't you use your cataclysm to break it?
—Because it would be obvious I'm Cat Noir!
—That's a good point... but What will you do?
—Still don't know.

Meanwhile at school, Marinette ran inside the restrooms.
—Tikki, I don't know if I can do this without him...
—We will save him, don't worry. But we can't let Paris down.
—Let's join the party then...

—Tikki, spots on, yeah!

Ladybug get out of the bathrooms.
—All who have been chosen for using a miraculous enter here, please. Now!

Alya, Nino, Kim, Max, and also Chloe entered the classroom as Ladybug asked.
—Chloe, you- never mind...
—I need all of you to save Paris. We didn't expect it will happen that fast but we need to do something.
—Where is Cat Noir?
—He is one of the victims of Shadow Moth, we must save him.

Ladybug received a call.
—Ladybug. It's me, Ursa Major. Our guardian is here, he needs us in Mexico, so we are going. Just to let you know.
—What is going on in your country?
—There are some villains, is kind of weird because it's not common to see that.
—It must be Hawk Moth keeping you far from here.
—Maybe, but we have to go. I'm sorry.
—Don't worry, I will be fine. I have a whole team in here.
—That's cool. I just remember, do you want me to erase your memories?
—No. Cat Noir is not here, I don't want to take more time of yours. We will keep like that.
—Are you sure?
—Yes. Good luck saving your country.
—Thank you, adiós.