𝐬 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ah. Paper cut," She showed her finger, looking at the blood dripping on the rug. They all heard a snarling sound and turned their head towards Jasper, who started to lunge at Bella. Reacting quickly, Edward sent Bella flying behind him and pushed the Major away, sending him against the wall. Emmett and Nathaniel were on each side of Jasper, holding him so he wouldn't go for the blood singer's blood again.

"Jaz... shh... it's okay..." Alice caressed her husband's cheeks, who's eyes were now on her face. His eyes were pitch black and they turned to Madelyn when she approached them. 

"We should go outside," The Swan wolf urged. Alice nodded and turned back to Bella, holding a hand to her nose. Madelyn grabbed Jasper with her imprint and led him in the courtyard. He speeded away, growling in frustration. After pacing for a few seconds, Jasper stopped and turned back to Madelyn and Nathaniel.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Jasper's eyes were filled with tears and it broke Madelyn's heart. Nathaniel brought him into a tight hug. 

"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. You felt everyone's bloodlust plus yours, I would be surprised if any vampire could resist it. Edward shouldn't have brought her here in the first place. I'm proud of you for being able to leave before it happen," Jasper tightened his hold around his uncle before taking a step back. Madelyn walked to him and hugged him too, almost too tight, making Jasper grunt when he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm really proud of you Jas," The Major smiled against her head before he let go. The trio was soon joined by Emmett, Rosalie and Esme, followed by Alice who was still holding her nose. She skipped to her mate and kissed him gently.

"Good job, Jas," Jasper smiled when he felt all the proudness Alice was feeling. He was glad his family wasn't mad at him. Edward walked to them and was glaring at the ground. 

"Edward, I'm sorry..." Jasper tried to say, but stopped when he met the bronze-haired vampire's glare. Edward's sight softened and he sighed.

"It's alright, it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry too," Edward patted his brother's arm before running into the forest, wanting to be left alone. After Carlisle finished stitching Bella up, the family walked in and Edward came back. 

"I'm taking you home," Edward led Bella away, an edge in his voice. The decision he was about to do would anger more than one person, but it was needed for their well-being. 

After taking his fiancé home, Nathaniel ran back to the Cullen's house, when Jasper had texted him about them needing a family meeting

After taking his fiancé home, Nathaniel ran back to the Cullen's house, when Jasper had texted him about them needing a family meeting. All the vampires gathered in the living room and sat down, except Edward who was pacing in front of them. 

"We have to leave Forks," Nathaniel stared at him, dumbfounded. Was he serious? His mate was here and he thought the teacher would want to leave? Before he could talk, Carlisle did.