The true end

".....I Don't want this to end...I don't want...to be alone..."

....

"I get that...but...I'm in this because the moment you saw them...you had to protect them...save them...because you couldn't do it physically...you made me...all your feelings...your overprotectiveness...the pain...the memories...you've seen them over and over..."

....

"You know how painful it is...but...the story must end...to move to the next...right...?"

....

"Just because you're alone doesn't mean I have to be huh...? You're really selfish..."

....

"I hate you...But...Thank you...for at least letting me stay..."

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Well speak of the devil..."

He turned and looked at them...the three girls you were overprotective over...judging by their reactions...the momemt they saw you...they remembered...they finally...remembered...

"(Y-Y/n...)"

"Heh...Took you long enough...but this is it...a true end to all this...madness...the end of a chapter...and the beginning if something new..."

Immediately, the 3 girls ran to him, embracing their forgotten friend...a friend lost...afraid...in pain...and alone...

"Then we'll face it...together...We won't leave you again..."

His eyes widen softly, before softly chuckling and slowlt wrapping his arms around them...before pulling away from them...

"You know...Everything I went through...It was-"

Chloe was the first to interrupt him

"For us, wasn't it? (Y/n)...You better not pull any more tricks like that...I can't lose you..."

Chloe slowly walked in front of him, softly bringing a hand to his cheek

"We need you...I need you...I get that we can't ever imagine what it felt like...all that pain...feeling so alone...but...no more...you won't be alone...ever again..."

Chloe then slowly started leaning in close to him, her lips just inches from his before being pulled away by two jealous girls

"H-hey!"

"Oh no you don't Rock star! Who said you could take his first kiss?!" 'his first kiss will be with me...'

"Y-yeah! If anything, it should be the one he chooses! 'hopefully me...'

"Too hella bad! I'm his Favorite so obviously I get his precious lips!"

"What?!"

As the girls started bickering, a soft smile escaped his lips as he looked back up to the sky...

"A Final.. Happy ending for me huh...? You shouldn't have..."

The girls noticed his stare as he softly shrugged and started walking back to the town

"H-Hey! (Y/n)!"

"Come on then, the Diner's gonna close soon and I want energy to sleep when we go to the junkyard, and don't think I'll be that easy..."

He turned back around with his hands in his pockets as he winked at the girls, his once empty tired eyes now shining, his broken smile genuine...

"If you want me~ Do your hardest~ Cause I'll do the same~"

With a soft giggle, he turned back around...the girl's standing there with blood red faces...

"Chloe...He just did what you did...only..."

"Hotter...way...way hotter..."

"I'm suddenly turned on x10..."

Immediately, they ran to him and grabbed his jacket, all three of them saying

"C'MERE! NOW!"