Chapter Seventeen: The Boat Ride

Start from the beginning

     “Oh, sorry.” you answered. He looked at you and smiled. “Oh _____.” he said jokingly as he put an arm around you. You loked over at Niall who gave you a wink and a thimbs up. You were so happy. “We’re off!” Liam said happily as Louis pulled out of the parking lot. You turned around to see Harry looking at you, Niall and Zayn with a smile on his face. “What?” you mouthed to him. He didn’t answer. He took out his phone and started typing. “Bing” you heard. You checked your phone. “New Text Message From: Harry” Of course. “Im just happy for you <3” it read. You smiled. You texted him back “Thankyou. Your 1 of the reasons why im so happy!” you heard his phone go off. But didn’t turn around. You felt him coming up behind you and whisper in your ear. “I’m glad.” he said. You turned around and faced him, giving him a kind smile. He winked back. Once you got to the place, of course there was papparazzi and fans all swarming around you. You the boys put their protectiveness over you, Danielle and Eleanor as they made their way through the sea of people wanted a picture, an interview or an autograph. One of the men with the papparazzi laid a hand on you, trying to get you to speak. Zayn immediately slapped the man’s hand off of you and said firmly “Don’t touch her.” He was so good. After you all got to the place where you needed to check in, things calmed down. “Reservation for Styles.” Harry said to the lady at the counter. “Styles. Party of eight?” she asked. Harry nodded. “Alright, just follow me.” she said as he guided you to the pier. Niall was holding your hand. You were looking back at fans who were all pointed at you and Niall together, whipping out their phones and cameras to get a picture of you. “Umm.. Niall.” you asked while walking. “Mmhhhhmm?” he asked as he bent down so you could whisper in his ear. “The fans. They’re kind of staring at us.” you told him. He turned aroud to see what you were talking about. He turned back around again and asked “Does it make you uncomfortable?” You thought a second. “Not really.” you replied. Niall smiled. “Good. Cause they’re going to have to accept the fact that I’m with you, if they like it or not.” he answered. You smiled at him. He smiled back. “Alright, all of you, onto this boat right here. Your driver will be here shortly.” the lady said as she helped you all onto the boat.

     “Thank you.” you all thanked as Niall was the last one to get onto the boat. “You’re welcome. He’ll be here in a few minutes.” she said. You all nodded as she turned and walked back to the front of the pier. “So this is it guys!” Liam said, sitting next to Danielle and wrapping an arm around her. You took a look over at Eleanor who looked like she was having the time of her life just standing on the thing. Louis pecked her cheek. She blushed. “Are you excited?” Harry asked you. You looked at him and nodded. “You?” he nodded back at you. “Very.” he said. Then he whispered something else in your ear. “How about, I get all the others to go downstairs into the boat so you and Niall could have some alone time up here?” he asked. You looked at him and grinned. “I’d love that.” you said. He smiled cheekily. “You got it.” he said as he pinched your cheek. You pushed him off. He went over and took a seat next to Louis and Eleanor. The driver came along vert shortly. He was a middle aged man with brown hair, wearing a striped shirt and white pants. “All ready?” he asked while getting onto the boat. “Yes, indeed.” Louis answered. He smiled as he got to his post. I guess he didn’t realize that this was One Direction on the boat cause he didn’t say anything. Or maybe he as just being polite. He pulled out of the dock slowly, as he turned and headed for the sea. Everyone was sitting down for a little while and making some small talk. Talking about whatever. Crazy fan experiences, funny moments between the boys and memories from back home. All the couples were sitting on one side of the boat while Zayn and Harry sat next to eachother on the other side. “Zayn, will you be my boyfriend for the day?” he asked. Zayn looked at him strangely for a moment when shrugged. “Alright Harry. But don’t tell Perrie about it. She’ll get mad.” he joked. Harry smiled as he put an arm around Zayn. “Awwwww.” Louis, Liam and Danielle teased. About a half hour into the boat ride you and Harry made eye contact. “Anyone else getting cold?” he asked aloud. Hoping everyone would say yes, he’d get them all to go downstairs into the boat. You looked around at them and saw Danielle, Zayn, Liam and Eleanor shaking their heads “Yes.” “Yeah, it’s a bit chilly up here.” Danielle said. “Come on, why don’t we go downstairs?” Harru asked standing up and leading the way. Niall was about to stand up when you pulled him back down. “Ow! What? You’re not cold?” he asked. You shook your head “No.” “Stay up here.” you told him. He didn’t argue with you. Danielle, Liam and Zayn were all headed downstairs when Eleanor called over to Louis. “Louis, come on!” she motioned him. “But I’m not cold.” he asked sitting by himself now. “Umm. Yes you are.” Harry said, grabbing him and forcing him downstairs. “Hey! Ow!” Louis complained going down. Harry quickly followed behind him, gave you a wink and slammed the enterance shut. “Oooooohhhhhh!” Niall finally caught on.