Chapter 12

ᐧ⭑⋇⭑ᐧ

"Well look at that." She stands up and grabs you by the arm. "Let go of me right now!" You scream at her, trying to break free of her grip. The grip is so strong it hurts you, and the more you struggle, the tighter it gets. "We're going to have a lot of fun now." The undertone betrays that she is up to no good. Panicked, you don't know what to do except trying to fight back, by wriggling back and forth. The woman pulls you along as if you were just an object. Your eyes widen as you enter the next room. Many strange devices are in the room, and in the center is a examination couch surrounded by other devices and a table with scalpels and such. "What are you going to do?" Your voice trembles. Somehow, you'll manage. Right? But she's so strong, you can't escape her grip. It seems so hopeless and lost. Who knows what she has already done to Spinel. You just wanted to be happy and have friends for once in your life. It seems like everything is lost now. Will your father miss you? You are pulled onto the examination couch and tied up so that you can't escape. Out of hope, you scream for help until she tape your mouth shut. "Your screaming is unbearable." Your former boss shakes her head. "Get your hands off my Y/N!" Shouts a familiar voice that has just entered the room. You're glad to hear Spinel's sweet voice. She's doing fine! "How could you escape, it's impossible!" "True, alone it would be impossible, but with friends anything is possible." Even though you can't look to the side, you know Spinel is grinning. Suddenly, there's a thud. Unable to see what just happened, you get scared that something has happened to Spinel. Desperately, you try to struggle against the restraints. But you do not succeed. Then you notice how the shackles suddenly loosen. Spinel grins at you and removes the tape from your mouth. "Spinel! Thank you!" You hug her tightly. Spinel laughs and hugs you back. "I thought something happened to you, I was so worried." Tears flow from your eyes and you hug her even tighter. "Hey, it's all good! I was worried about you too. But look, we're both still alive! That's great." You grin. You really missed her. "How did you escape?" You ask her. "The others found me and freed me, they're waiting for us outside. Come!" You laugh and take her hand. You see your former boss lying unconscious on the ground with a laceration on her head. "Should we leave her here?" You ask Spinel, who shrugs her shoulders. "Yes, she can think about her actions when she wakes up." She answers you and pulls you out with her.

ᐧ⭑⋇⭑ᐧ