Is he disappointed in Us?

Start from the beginning

Eric walked in through the door exactly on time. He was looking around searching for us. Me.

We had changed seats for this lect, not sitting on our usual places.  I wanted to wave up to him, tell him I am here, but obviously I cannot.

“sir I had a doubt in the last class.” Lara stood up. “if you can just come here and take a look at this question.”

I internally facepalmed myself. she will announce it to the whole college, idiot.

I looked up to her with a WTF expression.

“sure.”

What.

Eric came up to my bench and leaned a bit forward to see the question. Lara was on the inside of the bench, on my left, and Eric on my right. I was controlling myself to give any sort of expressions or.. whatever.. the smell of him was already so intoxicating.

ERIC’s POV:

I don't know why Lara called me like that.

Did she have an idea and she was playing in the class like that, or is she innocent.

Nevertheless I was thankful.

I leaned slightly to see the question Lara was pointing at and I saw from my peripheral vision, my girl shuffle at her place, I don't know to move closer or to distance a little.

I tried my best to focus on the question and not get diverted by my innerself.

ANA’s POV:

There was a little mumbling behind me, after other students leaned in to see the question.

I looked up to Lara with a ‘What’s wrong’ on my face..

That’s when Eric sir said, in a very soft voice “I did not teach this topic Ms Lara.”

Can I go hibernate for a few days.

Wtf this girl is ever thinking. Kelvin looked up to us with a proper urge to control his laughter.

“if there’s any other doubt let me know. We’ll start our class for today.” Eric announced making it less awkward for us.

Eric was the first to head out  after lect.

‘Is he disappointed in us? For making the situation so childish’

He must be regretting dating his student.

Idk. I was anxious. I looked at
Kelvin and he shrugged his shoulder indicating he doesn’t know anything about his mood either.

We were heading to the exit when I my phone buzzed.

In a staff meeting. I had to leave early or else I’d be late. Take care. Will talk later.

I smiled at the message.

“we…… ohhh new message I suppose” Lara said trying to peep in my phone.

“umm.. yea..” I said shyly covering my phone

“so we’ll pick u up at 6!”

“ha??”

“you’re are coming to our place today..” lara reminded.

“ohh okay yess 6 it is.” I assured.

✨✨✨

“aww, I am so happy for you and so jealous of you at the same time..” Lara said after I narrated the entire thing to her.

“woah. His romantic side is phenomenal too.” Kelvin was in awe of him. I blushed.

“just a minute…” Kelvin excused himself as his phone rang.

“thank god he left.” Lara said.

“why?” “I wanted to ask you- how was it kissing our handsome.”

“umm…” I didn’t know what to say..

“whom do I compare it with… he’s the only guy I have kissed ”

“woahh are u serious”

“so far??... yes I am”

“ohh geez”

✨✨✨

We were together for more half an hr, sitting  and talking about random stuffs, when the doorbell rang.
“I’ll get the door.” Lara got up.

“no. just help me here.” Kelvin asked her picking chunk of clothes from the couch.

“Ana will get it for us.”

“sure” I got up.

I opened the door and it was not what I had expected.

✨✨✨

__________________________________

Please follow, comment, vote and support.

Ily ❤✨