Forever with Boys (22)

@font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Cambria; }.MsoChpDefault { font-family: Cambria; }div.WordSection1 { page: WordSection1; }

SOOO sorry!!! I know this chap is going to be short and boring and way overdue, but I totally wasn't in the mood for writing... Then, I was gonna post yesterday but it was Valentines Day and I couldn't... BTW Zach is soo cute, he got me balloons, flowers, and a teddy bear... All I got him was a big hershey's kisses... Anyways, then me, him, and our friends went out to eat so I didn't have time... Then, I almost forgot to upload again today but here it is... Please enjoy!

Declan and I have been going out for almost 2 weeks now, and honestly, it’s been the best 2 weeks of my life. Declan is just so sweet and words cannot explain how I feel right now.

Tonight, we were actually going out on a date. We were just going to hang out at his house, but Addie’s not going to be there since she was going out with Evan.

I was contemplating on what to wear. I mean, casual or dressy? That was the dilemma.

At the end, I chose to stick to casual and picked out skinny jeans and a purple Vneck. Simple and cute.

I slipped on my flip flops and bounded down the stairs. My mom was looking at me with raised eyebrows.

“Declan,” I mouthed and she nodded, smiling.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring. My heart raced, and I can’t believe it still does that after like 2 weeks. Not to mention I’ve known him since forever.

I opened the door and smiled as I saw Declan. He was just wearing jeans and a Tshirt. Good, we were both dressed casually.

“Hey, ready to go?” he asked. I nodded.

“I’m leaving mom!” I called.

I heard some kind of grunt of response and quickly left.

“You look cute,” he said. I blushed.

“I’m not even dressed up,” I said.

“So? You still look cute,” he said. I smiled as we got into the car. I buckled up and he drove away.

“So what do you have planned?” I asked.

“We’re just going to watch a movie and eat,” he said. I smiled.

“That sounds nice,” I said.

I loved these little dates with Declan where we just eat and watch a movie. I feel like I don’t have to do anything and could just relax.

We soon arrived at his house. I walked out and he took my hand as he unlocked the front door. As I walked in, I noticed how everything was dark but there were some candles lit.

“It’s so pretty,” I whispered, looking around.

“Glad you think so,” he said. “I wanted to make this one a little special.”

I smiled and pecked his lips, surprised at my bravery.

We sat down and ate while a movie played. It was The Notebook.

“I can’t believe you picked this,” I muttered.

“Hey, I thought girls liked this movie,” he said.

I didn’t want to tell him I’ve watched it so many times I grew bored. Instead I just smiled and nodded.

“It’s perfect,” I said.

After we finished eating, we just got on the couch and cuddled while finishing the rest of the movie. Declan kissed the top of my forehead and held me tighter.

Suddenly, the lights turned on.

“What the hell is this?”

I looked up and saw a surprised Addie and an amused Evan.

“Thanks for ruining the moment,” Declan muttered.

Addie rolled her eyes and blew out the candles. She walked over and noticed the movie.

“You’re watching this again? I thought you watched it so many times you hated it,” she said.

Declan looked at me accusingly. I just kissed him.

“It’s fine,” I said. I slowly got up and stretched.

“So how was your date?” I asked.

Addie blushed immediately.

“It was fine,” she mumbled. “Bye Evan.”

She pushed him out.

“Alright, I’m heading up to bed,” Declan said. He kissed me and I kissed back eagerly. When we pulled apart and he left, Addie looked like she was going to gag.

“So how was your date?” I asked. She shook her head.

“Fine.”

I raised an eyebrow and gave her a look that said this wasn’t over and she’d have to tell me soon enough.

*Cute?

So how was your Valentine's Day?

Vote.Comment.Fan.*