Such a dork

Adrians pov
We walked in to our next class together and it was science I told the teacher if it was ok that I sit with Mari (she told me her name in the hallway) the teacher said it was fine since Mari never had a partner anyways so I walked to see her already sitting there with her elbows on the table again and sat down while putting my book bag on the floor she rolled her eyes at me while throwing her sketch book on the table. We listened to the teacher who was talking about the assignment there was a microscope on the table in the middle we were assigned to analyze the sample Mari was looking at the sample while writing notes and I was just watching ,then she said "it looks like there's a fibber in there so we need a new sample she was about to go get another till she saw the smirk on my face she looked at me  confused and said "what ?" I let out a little laugh and said "I guess we know who the real dork is now" she looked annoyed and went to get a new sample she came back and got really close to my face and grabbed my chin while looking in my eyes and said " I am not a dork" she smiled and before she could turn her head I grabbed her face and said "your right your more of a princess" while looking in her eyes I smirked and let go she had a slight blush on her face and I laughed she shook it off and went back to the project.

Mari's pov
Why did I blush??? What's wrong with me ??those were the only thoughts I had while trying to focus on the project then I heard something "hey ?" "Helloooo??" "Mari?!"I blinked and realized it was the blonde dork himself waving a hand in my face 'oh god' was my only thought  I jumped up and looked at him " wave that hand in my face again and you will lose a finger "  I said with a dumb sarcastic smile

Adrians pov
"Jeez a feisty princess I see" I said while looking at her she sighed and I asked what class she had next while she packer her things she looked at me and said "art" with a smile I looked at my schedule and there it was art so I smiled and said "care to show me were that is" she got her book bag and walked away to the halls I took that as a sign to follow her so I did and when we got there I walked in and talked to my teacher about where to sit I of course  asked to sit next to Mari just to get on her nerves but she said that my seat was already on the other side of the class so I walked over a little disappointed but I do as I'm told (by teachers only of course* wink*)  I had a clear view of Mari so I can make sure to annoy her from a far. She sat down with a smile she 'she seems to really like this class' I thought to myself I saw a kid sit next to her he had red hair he was smiling a lot at Mari I kinda got jealous when she smiled that cute little smile back. The teacher told us we were doing water colors and to get out paint and water so I walked over to the sink and saw Mari she was smiling gladly as she filled her water at the sink I couldn't stop looking till I felt a certain red head bump into me I looked at him and told him to watch where he's going but then I heard a light voice say " don't listen to him Nathanial he's soft on the inside " she winked at me and laughed and I felt myself blush I cleared my throat and walked back to my desk and I painted a quick abstract looking painting but it was of Mari not that it was easy to tell I mean I had no talent I heard the red head Nathanial complimenting Mari on her work and I walked over and put mine in the teachers desk I walked to Mari's desk and saw hers it was amazing she really had talent till I realized something but before I could say it I heard Nathaniel say " hey it kinda looked like the new boys eyes , same color and everything haha" Mari quickly shut him up by saying "what no it's Um.. a cats eyes but more human.." he said "oh I guess I could thw that" I smiled and said I think you have a little crush on me princess " and winked her face got red but not from a blush more like .. anger "shut up dork"

Sorry for the kind of quick chapter but I can't sleep so yea :)