Chapter 12

It was finally morning when you opened your eyes. The sunlight shine on your face making you groan and flip to the other side before sitting yourself up.

You've realise that your clothes has been changed which makes you gulped. Not just that but also you're already on your own bed.

You just shake those thoughts of yours off and getting off from the bed, directly heading towards your bathroom.

“Ughh, I'm so tired.” you muttered to yourself before starting to do your usual routine.

< Time Skipped >

After you're done using the bathroom, you head outside and back again inside your room before directly heading towards the closet.

You put your undergarments on before you put on a black sweatpants on as you took the towel off from around your body, leaving you only with your sport bra on and the sweatpants. Then, you look over your bandages and sighed.

“Gotta change this bandages first.” you muttered before reaching over towards your upper part of the closet for a bandages.

You got it and put it on the nearest table before you unwrapped the bandages off from your body.

After your done unwrapping the bandages, a cold wind blow on your wounds making you shivers. You decided to put the new bandages on right away.

You started yo wrapped it around and make sure it aren't going to unwrapoed by itself. After you're done, you take a white plan over-sized shirt off from the closet and then try to put it on slowly.

When the shirt was on its halfway down, Minsu knocks on the door before he opened it up.

“Hey, are you-”

He immediately stop when he saw your half way down shirt aren't going down yet with his jaws dropped.

“Uh hi? Anyways, mind helping me with my shirt?” you awkwardly asked.

He then snapped back to the reality and nod his head before he rushed over towards you. He pulled the end of your shirt down and then make an eye contact with you before blinking.

“Anyways, I came here to say that breakfast is ready.” he said.

“Okay then. Let's go eat first.” you said and he nod.

With that, the both of you went downstairs and head directly towards the kitchen. You pulled the chair and then take a sit as Minsu bring something else from the kitchen.

He had brought two plates of pancakes which seems so fluffy. He put it down on the table in front of you and on his spot.

He took a sit on the opposite side before he poured the drink in the glass before the both of you started to eat.

While shoving the small piece of pancake inside of your mouth, you glance over Minsu before looking back at your pancake.

“Minsu, I think we should go to the hospital later.” you suddenly said.

“Oh, do you want to take your medicines?” he said as his head lift upwards and look to your ways.

“Yeah, kinda need it.” you answered.

“Alrighty then. We go after we're done eating. Sounds good to you?”

You just nod your head and he flash you his small yet genuine smile. Then, both of you goes back to eat your breakfast again in silent.

*** ** ***

A while later, you had yourself sitting on the couch while waiting for Minsu to get his stuffs. Not long after that, he had come down and then help you to rose on your feet.

“Let's go.”

With that, you followed him along as he had your hands on his as he held it carefully before opening the door for you.

You get inside and he closed the door before he went to the other side and went inside before closing the door.

Then, he put the key on before twisting it to thr side and the engine was turned on before he drove off from there and head to the hospital.

It was so quiet inside the car but you don't really mind it cause you prefer it. After a while of driving, the both of you finally arrive at the hospital and you opened the door as he rushed off from his side to yours just to help you.

As the both of your finally settled down, he lock the car and the both of you went inside of the building before Minsu had himself helping you to get your medicines.

You're now in front of the restroom before you entered it normally and decided to go inside one of the available stall.

Quietly, you take a sit on the clean toilet surface carefully while paying attention to the noises around you.

Slowly, your ears heard some footsteps outside of the woman's restroom. You rose on your feet and step onto the edges of the toilet and climb up towards the small window before pushing it slowly and climb out from there.

Slowly, you jumped onto the bench and closed back the small window before you heard the woman restroom door are opened.

“It's a guy.” you said as you heard it through the sounds of the footsteps.

Then, you decided to stay a bit before you heard the toilet stall's door being opened.

You hummed and then get away from there as you decided to run towards the car both you and Minsu used.

You ran and then opened the car door just to be met with Minsu who was already there.

“Where have you been?! I've search for you around.” he said before you stop him.

“I came from the restroom but seems like someone has been following me there. It was a guy and I decided to escaped through the window there.”

“A guy? Inside a women restroom? What in the world-”

“I know. Now, let's just get go- Hold on a second.” you suddenly said when you look straight.

“What?”

You point your index finger towards the directions as he look towards the way you're pointing to.

“Wait, isn't that?...”

Both of you look towards each other and finally realise it, “Follow them!”

He nod his head and then start the car engine before he carefully follow the suspicious black van.

The van took two times turn towards the left and three times towards the right and the last turn to the left before arriving in front of the abandoned building.

‘What in the world is this?’