Chapter 2 Confession

I wake up with my phone ringing.

Ringtone: Y'all act like you've never seen a white per-

Alex: Who is it?

I said my words a little slurred because I'm just waking up.

Denki: ALEX WAKE UP WE NEED TO STUDY FOR THE WRITTEN PART OF THE EXAM TODAY!

Due to her screaming like fucking Black Canary during a fight I'm wide awake now and mildly annoyed.

Alex: When *yawn* you say we you mean you right? Me and JoJo already know we're gonna pass.

Denki: Yes but when I say we I mean me and you, you are gonna dum all the knowledge down for me so I can understand it.

Alex: So you just want to give you the answers and hang out?

Denki: Yeah.

Alex: You're lucky I love you.

I say under my breath.

Denki: What?

Alex: Don't worry about it. I'll be there in a hour.

Denki: Ok I'll be waiting.

I hung up the phone.

Alex: You fucking moron you almost told Denki you love her you idiot. Fuck I hate my life.

Then my phone rang again it was Jotara this time.

Alex: Fuck. What does she want?

I answer the phone.

Alex: Hello JoJo.

Jotara: Hey Alex, I was wondering if we could hang out today?

Alex: Sorry I can't I'm hanging out with Denki today.

Jotara: Why are you always hanging out with her? I was your first Friend your best friend....

Alex: JoJo really we're having this conversation again? You just left me one day. Y-You never even told me why. I'm still clueless, Jotara..... I-

Well I have to tell her now....... Alex man up.

Jotara: You what? Finish your sentence.

Alex: I loved you Jotara......... hell I'm pretty sure I still do.....

Jotara: Alex................. I left you because I love you............ I didn't know how to deal with it.

Alex: So you just left me?

Jotara: Not really. I was always watching over you. I admired and loved you from afar I thought you'd never accept my love and that killed me so I left until I could muster up the courage to confess. That never happened though.... I only came back because I got jealous because of how much you were hanging out with Kaminari.

Alex: Well we know now.

Jotara: Yeah......... So should we get together or be friends with benefits or what?

Alex: I don't know... I think we should just stay friends for now. I mean I do love you, but I need some time to think about it.

Jotara: Ok...... Hey after the entrance exam can we hang out just the 2 of us?

Alex: Sure........ wanna sleepover?

Jotara: Yeah. My house or yours?

Alex: Yours.

Jotara: Alright. Do your parents even know we're friends again?

Alex: Yeah I'm pretty sure I told them. But, you know my parents they never let anybody in. They only let Kaminari in because she got me through so much of the bad times. To be completely honest I think they want us to get together.

Jotara: What?! Why?! She's like the complete opposite of what they like!

Alex: I know they said they thought that we would be a cute and the best power couple.

Jotara: Are you fucking kidding me?

Alex: No.

Jotara: Do you like her?

Alex: What?

Jotara: Do you like her?

Alex: I mean it's complicated.

I say very confused.

Jotara: What do you mean?

Alex: I don't know how to feel. I think I love her but at the same time she's like my sister so I don't know how I feel.

Jotara: Ok well I'll see you later tonight.

Alex: Yeah see ya.

I hung up, and started getting through my morning routine. All while thinking about what the hell he just found out.

Fucking hell what did I just get myself into. I'm gonna end up breaking either Jotara's or Denki's heart............ FUCK MY LIFE!