meeting olivia

i made a 'O' shape with my mouth and looked at her. she made eye contact with me and just stared at me. "who's this?" she said coldly.

"our new stylist, hyeju stop being rude!" jungeun yelled at hyejoo.

hyejoo walked up to you slowly "i wasn't being rude at all, anyways what's your name newbie?" hyejoo put out her hand for a handshake.

"y/n it's nice to me you." i said with a smile
"y/n? cute name!"
"oh thank you!"

she stared into my eyes for a while, admiring my facial features.

"STOP FLIRTING YOU TWO!!!" yeojin yelled.

i put my focus back to the girls on the couch. hyejoo giggled and sat on the couches with them.

"you don't have to do anything right now, you can just chill" hyejoo said with her morning voice.

"oh i don't think i can, don't we have a fansign today?" i replied

"yeah and it's in like 6 hours"

i thought it was in 2 hours, that's what they texted me...?

"yeah sit down and let us get to know you!" chuu said with a bright smile. i sat down next to haseul and began telling me 'life story'.

5 hours later.

"so i was thinking these outfits? they're great right?" i said to one of the girls' managers. "oh yeah that's fire, it's a fansign so you don't need to go that hard. i'll bring the clothing to the girls alright? oh! also..."

she began reaching out her phone, scrolling through it. "do you know how to do amazing makeup?" she asked. "oh yeah! why?" "well unfortunately our makeup artist had to leave early, would you mind doing hyejoo's makeup?" 

"sure!"

i walked to hyejoo's seat and tapped on her shoulder. "um i have to do your makeup today." she moved her eyes from her phone and looked back up to me with her wolf like eyes.

"cool" that's literally all she said.

i got some makeup brushes and put the basics on her. she was staring at me the whole time though, i wasn't making eye contact with her at all.