𝟏𝟒 ⇢ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

kuroo watched you intently as he moved your hand upwards, slowly gliding your fingers against his toned stomach, making sure you felt curve, every muscle. you began to apply some pressure with your nails, scratching him lightly. his breathing changed, becoming shallower. your stomach fluttered at the idea that you could have this kind of effect on him without even doing very much.

your hands moved upwards, so that you were touching his chest. his shirt had lifted, so you could see the skin that you had just touched. his body was perfect. kuroo moved your hand so that it was directly on top of his heart.

you looked up at him, meeting his eyes once again.

"you see what you're doing to me?" kuroo asked, and you felt the rapid beating of his heart against your hand.

you smiled to yourself shyly. it was nothing compared to the way your heart was racing at the moment.

kuroo moved your hand away from his chest, letting it hang at your side again. his hands travelled back to your waist, pulling you off the wall. he swiftly picked you up, holding you by the bottom of your thighs as he walked you over to his desk. you touched his face, fingers tracing lines on his cheeks and jawline as you admired how handsome he looked.

kuroo placed you on his desk, his hands once again finding your hips. your legs hung off the side, and he placed himself in between them as he leaned forward to kiss you once again. you closed your eyes once again, relishing in the movement of his lips against yours. he gently bit your bottom lip, causing your lips to part. kuroo gently pushed his tongue into your mouth, and you ran your fingers along his back and shoulders as his tongue roamed your mouth. 

after a moment, kuroo broke the kiss again. his fingers traveled up to the bottom of your top, hooking onto the fabric.

"can i take it off?" he asked you, looking in your eyes.

you nodded slowly, nerves flowing through your stomach. you weren't even wearing a bra, so once this came off he would be able to see everything. it was your first time showing anyone your body, so you had to look away from him as he slid the clothing over your head, revealing your breasts.

you bit your bottom lip nervously.

"you're so beautiful," kuroo said under his breath. "shit."

you gulped, and kuroo's fingers touched your jaw, slowly turning your face back towards him. his face looked sincere.

"don't be nervous," he told you, pressing a quick kiss on your lips before attaching his lips to your neck. he kissed and sucked on the skin, using his lips and tongue. you could tell he was leaving marks, but you didn't care. you tilted your head to the side to give him better access.

kuroo trailed kisses on your shoulder, and then down your collarbones. you exhaled, leaning your body back and pressing your hands flat against his desk to prop yourself up. he leaned over you, squeezing your thighs in his fingers.

kuroo groaned softly through his kisses, massaging your legs. you threw your head back a little bit as he kissed down your chest, slowly making his way down in between your breasts. your breathing was shallow, and kuroo looked up at your face through his eyelashes as he continually pressed kisses directly in between your breasts. you gulped, looking down at him.

kuroo smirked against your skin, before taking one of your breasts in his mouth. he sucked on it, his tongue licking across your nipple. one of his hands left your thigh to massage your other breast gently.

"fuck," you muttered breathlessly, and kuroo let out a low chuckle. you tried to center yourself and calm your breathing, but it didn't work. you felt more and more aroused as kuroo continued to suck and kiss your breasts, moving from one to the other.