"...in the conservator?" Rex said slowly with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, obviously. I meant the unhealthy stuff. Nothing in there is candy or cake related..."

"You and your sweet tooth. You'll get something sweet later as payment. Right now, we need to set things up outside before it gets dark."

"Deal," Cody said as he stepped aside and motioned with his arm. "After you."

Rex nodded as he and Ahsoka exited the room and headed out the door. Once out of earshot, Anakin leaned in close to Cody. "How long do you think it'll take for this place to be officially finished? It seems like a pretty big project."

"Mm, yeah. Starting a small farm from scratch certainly won't be easy, that's for sure. But they'll figure it out one way or another."

"Yeah. All right, let's go help them wrap up." Anakin said.

~

"Can you believe it?" Ahsoka asked.

Rex wrapped an arm around her waist and exhaled. "Well, it definitely hasn't sunk in yet."

They were standing in front of their finished house. Around them were some empty pens and paddocks, along with a small barn, shed, and garden. They hadn't started to raise or grow anything yet, that would come a little later.

"This is our home now." Ahsoka said. "And we have an actual bed."

"Yeah. But that bed is too soft for my comfort. I'd be better off sleeping on the floor." Rex chuckled.

"It's not that cushiony. It was the firmest one. You're still used to the military grade mattresses."

"Mm," he shrugged. "guess so."

Ahsoka stood up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Come on. Let's go inside."

Rex smirked before taking a gentle hold of her hand and intertwining their fingers. They walked up the few outside stairs together and went onto the porch before opening up the door.

Inside, everything was in pristine condition and organized. It was the first time Ahsoka and Rex actually took in every little detail, and everything was astonishing. They were eternally grateful to those who helped build the house and everyone who put their input on it. They helped Ahsoka and Rex's dream come true.

In the main living space, Rex sat down on the couch and patted the top of his thighs. "Sit," he said.

Ahsoka grinned before plopping down gently onto his lap. Rex wrapped his arms around her middle as he placed a feather-light kiss to her shoulder before resting his chin on it. "What should we do first?" He asked.

She leaned into him and let out a relaxed sigh. "I don't know..." Ahsoka then managed to turn around in his lap so that she was straddling him. She leaned in close and said, "Maybe we could..." she trailed off as she passionately kissed Rex.

Rex was taken by surprise for a split second, but he soon caught on and kissed her back.

~