𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞

Start from the beginning

She walked outside and breathed the fresh air. Madelyn couldn't believe she was going back in Forks in two days. She talked to her dad yesterday and he told her he really didn't like Edward. It seemed like he and Bella were always together and she was always ignoring their dad. She never hung out with her other friends, only obsessing on Edward. Madelyn was lost in her thoughts, waves crashing against her feet. She jumped when her imprint wrapped his arms around her.

"What are you thinking about?" Nathaniel rubbed his nose against hers.

"What will happen when we come back?"

"Well... We are going to go back to our routine, I guess. You are going to do more patrols and I'll be at school. I don't even want to go now that you aren't a student anymore," He teased her, pinching her hip. She let out a giggle and tried to get out of his hold, but he tightened it.

"And with everyone?" Madelyn asked worriedly.

"Well, I know for a fact that Jasper and Rosalie miss you. Like, a lot. They, and Emmett, can't stand that Bella is always at our house. She is always bragging about being in the family and glad that you aren't there anymore," Madelyn looked down at that. His imprint tilted her head back up. "Don't worry about her, mon amour [my love]. No matter what she says, you'll always be a part of my family and if she isn't happy, I couldn't care less. The only person that matters to me is you," Nathaniel pecked her forehead and her lips softly. He sighed deeply and took a step back, taking her hands in his. Madelyn raised an eyebrow at that.

"Nate? You are okay?" She tried to get closer to him again, but he stopped her.

"I have to talk to you about something," He chuckled when he saw his mate looking nervous

"I have to talk to you about something," He chuckled when he saw his mate looking nervous. "Don't worry, darling. I haven't been completely honest with you. The main reason I wanted to come here this summer was not only to spend time together. I know we have known each other for only a few months now, and it has been the most incredible time I had in my entire life. You are the part of my heart who was missing, even when I was human. It was you. It had only been you and it will forever be you. I can't imagine my life if you weren't a part of it. I know it's still soon and I could do it later as we have eternity, but I don't want to waste a second without calling you my wife. So, Madelyn Swan..." Madelyn had tears in her eyes listening to her imprint talking. Was he really doing what she was thinking? She had her answer when Nathaniel got on one knee in front of her. "Would you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?" Nathaniel licked his lips nervously and opened the chest to show her the ring.

 "Would you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?" Nathaniel licked his lips nervously and opened the chest to show her the ring