𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Service!"

"Service!"

Exclaimed Yunho while snapping his fingers to call the waiter. The restaurant was full of hungry and demanding people patiently waiting to be served. Luckily, the rush-hour was about to finish and Yunho and his brigade could finally take a deep breath of relief after an hour and a half of running from left to right to prepare the orders and to serve them. Working in a restaurant, in general, was tiring: being quick to cook and serve we're the main rules in such field, moreover you were expecting to be polite with customers (even the ones that didn't deserve it) and to be always focused on what you were doing, to avoid mistakes.

It had always been easy for Yunho, even the most exhausting shifts were no venture, for him, thanks to his customer attitude, his outgoing feature, and his likable face and warm smile that helped him build a solid group of loyal patrons.

However, lately, that job had been tough for him, too. He used to wake up in the morning full of energies and motivation, which now seemed to be disappeared as soon as he opened his eyes. The male's day used to start with a cutting headache that weighted above his eye, in the crease, that almost made him lose sight from that eye. He would eat a meager bowl of rice for breakfast so that he could take some painkillers, go to work and pretend he was alright.

It had been like that for weeks, already, Yunho had also met the doctor numerous times, hoping to figure out what was going on inside of him, but the medic claimed he was completely fine and healthy and that, probably, the reason for those migraines was the stress due to work.

"Good job, everyone!"

Exclaimed Yunho while lifting his hands in the air to high five his colleagues who were all cheerful and sweated for the hot temperature inside the kitchen. Some of them sat down on the trash cans overflowing with rubbish and others dove into the leftovers of the lunch in the pans.

Unluckily, the break didn't last long for Yunho, as a new wave of pain hit his head and eye and he had to sustain himself by placing a hand on the counter, whereas the other one was pressed in his forehead, as if it could help him searching some relief. Yunho was glad that no one noticed how wasted he was, lately, otherwise everyone in his brigade would've bombarded him with questions.

Yunho wobbled towards the fridge to grab a bottle of water. The floor and the steel isle of the kitchen started to melt, or rather, that was what his brain was making him see. The images appeared distorted, as if he had just swallowed some kind of drug that produced hallucinations; the voices of his colleagues were far away from him and echoed in his ears, some of them tried to grab him by his shoulders and shook him hoping to make their boss coming back to his senses.

Nothing seemed to be working. 

Yunho didn't make it in time to take a seat and soon his knees gave up. Firstly, he hit the sharp corner of the counter with his cheekbone, causing him a deep gash, then he hit his knees before finally falling violently on the floor, lifeless. Panic soon triggered every member of Yunho's brigade, who immediately encircled their fainted boss and looked at him as if he had four heads, still shocked and dumbfounded for what happened.