Ella Marie Grey-Sloan

Start from the beginning

"You are really an angel Meredith no wonder your children are too." Carolyn said.

"She can be a little demon too." Cristina whispered but I heard.

"What dear?" Carolyn asked.

"Nothing! Nothing. She had something stuck in her throat." I said trying to cover up what Cristina said.

"Mark you ok? You've been quiet." Derek said.

"Ella looks just like Meredith. Her hair is wavy but has no pattern and has little curls at the end, her jaw and facial features are delicate like a doll, her nose... it's tiny. And her giggle I know she hasn't laughed yet but I can tell it's gonna be like hers. But her eyes they are like Mer's but lighter like mine but green." Mark said admiring his daughter. I couldn't help but get tears in my eyes. I reached for Mark's hand and squeezed 6 times. Mark felt it and replied.

"I love you too."

"Huh?" Lizzie, one of Derek's sisters said.

"Meredith and I found that if you squeeze your significant other or someone who means a lot to you 3 times it means 'I love you' she squeezed 6 times."

"What does 6 times mean?" Thatcher asked.

"I love you forever and always." Mark and I said in unison.

"We do it when we can't trust our voices to say it." I added.

"You guys realize you are a freaking love story?" Alex asked.

"No Alex, we think our love it just some generic thing. No you imbecile of course we know!" Mark retorted. I could help but giggle.

"Meredith, I know this is out of nowhere but why do you like traveling so much?" Susan asked.

"Well when I was younger like my entire childhood my mother wasn't around as you all know and when I became old enough to take care of myself I was left alone at the house, we got rid of the nannies, so I didn't talk or move around a lot. That is until I was in Jr. high and high school when I started to rebel but even then I only got so far. When I graduated I knew that I wanted to do things I had never done so when my mother was pressuring me to go into college and university to study I knew I was going to since she was gonna pay for my tuition most likely and then I would be under her grasp again but right when I graduated and I wasn't in college or anything I was free. So I ran, I left against her wishes and I went with a old friend Sadie and we did stupid things and we did anything and everything seeing as her fathers is or at least was wealthy we didn't have anything stopping us." I said.

"Do you travel still?" Kathleen asked.

"No because of work but I do try to get out often. When we didn't live in Seattle and the kids were starting to sleep through the night I would wake up before everyone and go on a run up to the mountains and hills and looked as the fog lifted and the sun came out. I try to now but since I found out I was pregnant I haven't been able to do the jogs just sit on the porch and look out but when I am better I plan on getting back in the habit." I responded.

"We don't run!" Cristina said.

"We didn't run, you don't run, I now run. When I found out I was pregnant with the twins I didn't at first but when I left Seattle and after the twins were born I started to."

"Yep. It would be annoying but then when the twins hit two I think we started going together. We put the twins in strollers and I pushed one and Mer pushed the other. At first it was annoying because I felt bad Mer would come back home and be Supermom even though it was her choice to do it." Mark added in.

"Dang. And what do you do to stay fit Mark?" Molly asked. She had been quiet the entire time.

I have some equipment at home. I don't really do it often just enough to be toned or something close. Right Mer?" Mark asked me.

"Damn straight. And don't I know it." I whispered the last part. I yawned realizing how tired I am. Mark must've noticed.

"Hey I bet you all are hungry seeing as you either have been her for quite a while or flew in. Why don't you guys take my card and order food from a restaurant or buy stuff in the cafeteria?" Mark asked hinting that I needed to rest. Everyone noticed and left taking the twins with them.

When the door shut Mark walked over to me, "Hey your tired. Take a nap. You did good. You delivered our baby girl! I'll watch Ella while you rest and then when she's asleep I'll join you, ok? Love you Darling." Mark said.

"Ok...Love you too." I said slurring my words a bit and drifting off. The last thing I felt were Mark's arms around me and his warm breath by my head.

————————————————————

Thank you for reading! I know u have been inactive and there's not excuse so yeah I'm very sorry but I hope you enjoyed.

⚠️SPOILER⚠️
Wasn't this weeks episode crazy. I realize how much I loved deluca and started crying when he saw his mother because it was so wholesome and I realized that Carina would be losing her other half but didn't now it😭😭😭

Like always stay safe😷
Love you lots💋
and please please please please🙏🏼
Comment💬
And vote✅

-Karla🙄🔫